Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34135 - from seba (India) - 2010-04-27
: "penpal for primary school"

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for penpals (online, blogging) for my 11 year-old pupils. It's their second year of English (their mother tongue is Telugu-Indian) and they would like to learn more about India today, history ... maybe we could set up an online friendship and exchange our work via mail and blogs".

hoping to hear from you.
Seba-Teacher

34135 -
modify delete 110232 - Reply from Naomi (Canada) - 2016-02-17

Hello,

I am a teacher looking for a penpal for a 9 year old child. If you are interested, please e-mail me. Thanks!

34135 -
modify delete 45026 - Reply from lalitha madam (France) - 2012-07-12

hello, Seba madam,

namaskaramandi! Yela unnaru?

Would you like to make an exchange with us...? My students are 11/12 years old! they also are in their second year of learning English!We would be very happy to see you and your kids via skype / create a blog! Right now, our students are on vacation but we will be back at school on Sept. 2nd 2012.

We are based in Choisy Le Roi, near Paris, in France!

It would be a delight to hear from you !!!

Until very soon!

Lalitha Reddy

34135 -
modify delete 38002 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between India and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

34135 -
modify delete 37904 - Reply from Yumi (Indonesia) - 2011-01-15

Hi^^, my students would also like to have penpals from india, their age range is 9-12 years old, please reply soon. thank you^^

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info