Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34149 - from masz (Malaysia) - 2010-04-29
: "Looking for partners (penpals programme for my pupils)"

Hi all educators. I am a teacher in charge for my school program where we want to have friends from all over the world so that the pupils in my school could practice English and be friend with pupils from other part of the world. My pupils age range from 10 - 12 years old.
Please drop me an email if you are interested.

34149 -
modify delete 102800 - Reply from Jiwon (Korea) - 2015-01-25

I wnat to join in this program! My name is Jiwon Kim and I live in Korea. I lived in Malaysia for a year and I want to make penpals with a girl who is 11~12 years. Hope I make penpals!

34149 -
modify delete 35115 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

34149 -
modify delete 34207 - Reply from heather (Great Britain) - 2010-05-07

Hi,
Iam a year 6 (age 10/11)primary teacher in England. Our class of 30 students are looking for a group of students to become penpals with. If you are interested please drop me a line.
Heather

34149 -
modify delete 34164 - Reply from Jill (USA) - 2010-05-01

Hi! My name is Jill. I am 13 from the United States, I would love to be a pen pal with one of your students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info