Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34351 - from Sylvia (Hungary) - 2010-05-19
: "pen pals wanted!!!"

Hi there!!! We're a secondary school in Poland willing to find a school partnership to exchange emails with or set up an exchange visit for students aged 12 to 19. They are all eager to improve their English and learn about other cultures. We can teach you many things about our country, our customs, hobbies and much more!!!!! We are open for new ideas! Sylvia

34351 -
modify delete 107658 - Reply from Dana (USA) - 2015-09-11

Please email me. My students and I would like to correspond with students from another country through mail. Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely,
Dana

34351 -
modify delete 44694 - Reply from Melissa (USA) - 2012-06-20

Hi,

I would love to establish a pen pal relationship and/or correspondence from my school in Manahawkin, N.J. to your school. If interested, please contact me at mkrupp@srsd.net

Hope to hear from you soon

34351 -
modify delete 40374 - Reply from FEMI (Nigeria) - 2011-08-31

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL LIKE TO HAVE SUCH SCHOOLS' EXCHNAGE PROGRAM WITH SCHOOL IN NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA.

34351 -
modify delete 36338 - Reply from TRAORE ADAMA (Mali) - 2010-09-19

HELLO SYLVIA!I HAVE READ YOUR MESSAGE AND I WOULD LIKE THAT MY SCHOOL CORRESPOND WITH YOURS.BUT I WONDER IF OUR AREA WILL SUIT YOU.THANK YOU AND AT SOON

34351 -
modify delete 35120 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2010-07-27

I teach sixth grade in the United States. My students are between the ages of 11 and 13 years old. In sixth grade, the students study the geography and cultures of the world. I am interested in having my students correspond through postal mail rather than e-mail because there is not much access to technology at my school. If you are interested in having your class correspond with mine, please respond. Thank you.

34351 -
modify delete 35062 - Reply from Micel (Uganda) - 2010-07-24

I am 18 yrs old from Uganda.
I am the president of the IPC (penpal club in Uganda) and I need more members worldwide.The club is so interesting for everyone but membership fee is required as little as $2.
So i need your respond and if it is too much for your country,we can reduce it so that everyone can afford.We register members from schools, and also link different schools, this is for the safety of our members, you will love it.
Thanks.
Micel
1584 Gulu
Uganda
East Africa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info