Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34401 - from Claire (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
: "German penfriends for English pupils aged 11-13"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find German penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 1x year 7 class aged 11-12 (29 pupils). Please feel free to look at our school website:

http://bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk/

I can be contacted at: satuona@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Claire
MFL Teacher
Bexleyheath School

34401 -
modify delete 98372 - Reply from Stefanie (Germany) - 2014-04-23

Dear Claire,

I've just read your post. I'm looking for an reliable long-term English tandem class for my 7th class (age 12-13) for the upcoming school year. I'm teaching English and French at a so- called Gymnasium in Hamburg. My class would be pleased to get to know more about the UK and everyday life from real English partners. Please contact me, if your interested and for more details about the class and our school.

Hope to hear from you soon
Stefanie

34401 -
modify delete 43226 - Reply from Carla (Germany) - 2012-02-01

I just read the message that you posted last spring about searching for German penpals for your students. I have 30 students in this year's class 6 (age 12)and 18 students (half a class)in this year's class 7 (age 13). We would be very interested in beginning penpal correspondence with your students. My students are all learning English and very excited at the prospect of making new friends in an English speaking land.

34401 -
modify delete 37893 - Reply from Karin Ehrler (Germany) - 2011-01-12

Dear teacher,

I am an English teacher from Northern Germany. I have a 6th and a 7th grade constisting of 26 and 30 students aged 11 - 13.

I can be contacted at: kehrler@web.de

I am look froward to hearing from you,
regard
Mrs Ehrler

P.S.: Please also feel free to look at our website:
www.kgs-wiesmoor.de

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info