Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34402 - from Claire (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
: "French penpals for English pupils aged"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find French penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 1 class of 30 pupils aged 12-13. Please feel free to look at our school website:

http://bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk/

I can be contacted at: cfrancis@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

Regards

34402 -
modify delete 35513 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2010-08-18

Hello, I'm an English teacher working in the North-East of France and I'm in charge of 4 classes: pupils from 9 to 14/15 and we would be really happy to exchange mails or letters with your pupils. I'm ready to work on school projects and we've already worked on U.K last year and it would be really interesting to exchange with English pupils.
I think it would help all the pupils to get to know more about culture, traditions and the country.
I hope you will answer to this message,
thanks,
Jalila
My mail : jal.if@hotmail.fr

34402 -
modify delete 34874 - Reply from Guillaume (France) - 2010-07-13

Hello,
I'm an English teacher and I work near Paris. I'm interested in your request as I'm trying to find penpals for my twenty-five (or so) students, aged 14. I'd love to exchange written letters, e-mails, several cultural exposés about our countries and so forth. Or, writing post letters would be just fine if you're interested. My students would be delighted to have penpals from September, so contact me asap if you're in!
Best regards.
Guillaume.

34402 -
modify delete 34441 - Reply from Sandrine et Odile (France) - 2010-06-02

We are 2 English teachers from a French school in the Loire valley and we are searching for penpals. Our children are 12 and 13 years old and as we are going to England next april we would be very happy to visit an English school for a day and meet our pen pals and it would also be a pleasure to have the English pupils in our school if they want to. In fact we will also be ready for a real exchange but we know that this is very difficult for you to do so.
I hope we will hear from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info