Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34403 - from Sheila (Great Britain) - 2010-05-27
: "French penpals for English pupils"

Dear Teacher,

I am a language teacher who would love to find French penpals for my pupils who are learning the language. I have 2 classes of 58 pupils aged 12-13. Please feel free to look at our school website:

http://bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk/

I can be contacted at: satuona@bexleyheath.bexley.sch.uk

Regards,

Sheila

34403 -
modify delete 75860 - Reply from stephane (France) - 2013-08-19

Hello,

I teach English to a group of 24 Year 8 pupils in a secondary school in a small city, near Paris.

I'm also looking for penpals for my pupils.

If you are interested, please contact me,

Rzgards,

Stephane

34403 -
modify delete 41767 - Reply from charlotte (France) - 2011-10-14

Hello. My name is Charlotte and I am in English. I live in the Alps,France and have done for 8 years, although I used to live in Bromley funnily enough. I run an English club for 3 - 15 year olds, different days for different ages. We are looking for pen pals (having now exhausted my list of friends\' children back in the UK ;o) ) Could you help us. Would you be interested? Hope to hear from you soon.

34403 -
modify delete 38630 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2011-04-12

Dear Sheila,
I am an English teacher in France and I would like to have an exchange with English speaking pupils. Every year we take about 50 of our pupils to London (they are 13,14 and 15 years old) but we would prefer having an exchange. Would you be interested ? Would you have enough students ? Let me know if you think that could work.
Best regards.
Virginie Parmentier

34403 -
modify delete 38479 - Reply from carole (France) - 2011-03-23

Bonjour, je m'appelle Carole j'ai 42 ans.
Je fais parti d'un groupe de parents dont les enfants ont entre 13 et 15 ans.
Nous sommes en Provence dans le sud de la France et recherchons des correspondants pour nos enfants. Nous souhaitons recevoir dans nos famille une a deux semaines durant les vacances d'été les jeunes anglais et envoyer les Francais une à deux semaines en Angleterre. Il y aurait environs 5 à 6 enfants intéressé par ce projet. Pouvez vous m'aider ?
Merci d'avance Carole

34403 -
modify delete 35512 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2010-08-18

Hello, I'm an English teacher working in the North-East of France and I'm in charge of 4 classes: pupils from 9 to 14/15 and we would be really happy to exchange mails or letters with your pupils. I'm ready to work on school projects and we've already worked on U.K last year and it would be really interesting to exchange with English pupils.
I think it would help all the pupils to get to know more about culture, traditions and the country.
I hope you will answer to this message,
thanks,
Jalila
my mail: jal.if@hotmail.fr

34403 -
modify delete 35232 - Reply from Frederic (France) - 2010-08-02

Bonjour Sheila,

Je suis prof d'anglais dans un collège (élèves de 11 à 15 ans) à Albi (Sud-Ouest). Je cherche un échange avec des élèves anglais pour une communication internet d'abord et peut-être pour un voyage ensuite.

Où êtes-vous?

Cordialement,

Fred.

34403 -
modify delete 34678 - Reply from Agnès (France) - 2010-06-28

Bonjour,
nous sommes enseignantes en collège à 40Km de Paris. Nous envisageons de mener un projet de septembre 2010 à Juin 2011 sur 2 thèmes : "raconte-moi ton habitat" et "décris-moi ta vie quotidienne". Nous souhaiterions faire correspondre nos élèves (1 classe mixte de 28 élèves de 12-13 ans) en langue française avec vos élèves. Cet échange aura lieu sur une quinzaine de séances. Il en résultera une exposition de vos témoignages (textes, images, vidéos) dans notre collège en Juin 2011.
Etes-vous intéressée ? Si oui, merci de prendre contact très rapidement.

34403 -
modify delete 34665 - Reply from delphine (France) - 2010-06-27

Dear Sheila, I am a teacher looking for British penpals for my students learning English ( they are from 11 to 15) and I would like them to exchange written letters ( by post)from next September, so if you are still interested, let me know. Best regards. Delphine

34403 -
modify delete 34660 - Reply from Guillaume (France) - 2010-06-27

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in a school next to Paris. I'm looking for a group of 14-year old english speaking kids (around 25) as penpals for my class. There are really eager to find penpals and I think that, as school starts in September, that would be great to spend some time to prepare a correspondence for the next school year.
My aim is to exchange letters, projects, e-mails and anything that has to do with your customs, cultural habits and so forth...
If you are interested, please contact me ; )
See you around.
Guillaule A.

34403 -
modify delete 34440 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2010-06-02

We are 2 English teachers from a French school in the Loire valley and we are searching for penpals. Our children are 12 and 13 years old and as we are going to England next april we would be very happy to visit an English school for a day and meet our pen pals and it would also be a pleasure to have the English pupils in our school if they want to. In fact we will also be ready for a real exchange but we know that this is very difficult for you to do so.
I hope we will hear from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info