Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 34493 - from Frederique (Great Britain) - 2010-06-10
: "penfriends for year 11 students in London"

Hi,

I teach French in a secondary school in London. My current class of year 10 students (aged 14 and 15) are very keen and I think they would really enjoy communicating with French students of their age. Please contact me if you think any of your students might be interested in corresponding with English students and possibly take part in an exchange or visit next year.

Thanks a lot,
Frederique

34493 -
modify delete 129908 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02

Hello ! I’m an English teacher, and our school is located inbetween Lyon and Grenoble in Southweastern France, close to the Alps mountains. I wish my 14 years old pupils could experience an exchange with yours. We could first start sending letters or emails, but we are also interested in organising a 1 or 2 weeks visit in each others countries next schoolyear. I’m looking foreward to reading you back. Enjoy your we Sophie Mathieu

34493 -
modify delete 120182 - Reply from Jerome (France) - 2017-12-09

Hello.
I have got 120 French pupils.
I am looking for an English school to exchange letters.
In which city / district / borough is your school ?
Jerome

34493 -
modify delete 74994 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2013-07-02

Hello,

We Teach English in the South West of France (Saint Paul lès Dax near bordeaux) and we are looking for a class in England who would like to exchange mails with our pupils aged 13 and 14 . There are about 20 of them. (We'll be aware of the number in september)They could exchange mails and videos about themselves but also about the region, the customs, the music they like ...etc We would guide them. They could communicate through Skype ...
In fact, it's an English club.
Then, why not, you could come and visit us. We'd like an exchange not very far from Bristol (there's a direct flight Bordeaux-Bristol with Ryanair or Easyjet) or London.
If you are interested, please let me know!
Best regards
Isabelle

34493 -
modify delete 74054 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2013-04-12

Bonjour
Je suis la maman dHugo 12 ans en 3 eme au College . C est un jeune en avance. Nous recherchons une famille avec un jeune de 13 a 15 ans fille ou garçon qui souhaiterait faire un échange . Nous pourrions recevoir le jeune chez nous avec Hugo et ensuite qu Hugo puisse aller avec le jeunes dans sa famill en Angleterre. Nous habitons près de Nantes . Si vous avez des familles intéressées dans votre entourage, merci de leur donner nos coordonnes
Merci car je trouve des organismes avec des cours mais ce n'est pas ce que nous cherchons, nous souhaitons que les 2 jeunes puissent avoir des relations durables
Bonne soiree

34493 -
modify delete 47496 - Reply from Nawel (France) - 2012-10-03

I am interested in your post please contact me

34493 -
modify delete 42633 - Reply from Lenna Fleuriot (France) - 2011-12-07

Hello from France,
I am a College Student from the University of Le Mans in the North of France, and I am teaching English to 5 eleven-year-old pupils. I thought it could be very interesting for them to write emails and letters to English pupils of their age. I am looking forward to your answer,
Lenna

34493 -
modify delete 42186 - Reply from Loriana (France) - 2011-11-05

Hi Frederique
I teach English in a secondary school in Ville-La -Grand France but very close to GENEVA (Switzerland).I'm also looking for teenagers willing to correspond with 14 tears old pupils and why not find an exchange for next year.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Loriana

34493 -
modify delete 41655 - Reply from Aurélia (France) - 2011-10-10

Hello ! I'm French and I teach English in a secondary school near Paris. I have 48 pupils who belong to what we call a European Section, which means they chose to have 2 extra hours of English every week. They are 13-15 years old and they've been studying English for 2 or 3 years. They are very enthusiastic and they are really keen on interacting in English. We would love to have British ePals and send them e-mails or videos about our school, our culture and our lives. We would also be thrilled to welcome British students in our city. If you are interested in such exchange, don't hesitate to send me a mail. Aurélia Pineau-Baussant

34493 -
modify delete 41010 - Reply from Naomi (France) - 2011-09-22

Hi, I'm an english assistant in a college and lycée near Toulouse. This school don't currently have an english partner school but they have asked me to help in their search, as they would love for their students to be able to go on an exchange and see family and day to day life as it passes in England. I've seen your ad. and I'd be interested to know more and see if you'd be interested too.
Thanks

34493 -
modify delete 40095 - Reply from eve jones (Switzerland) - 2011-08-22

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in French speaking Switzerland and I'm looking to do an email exchange with an English speaking class. I have about 22 pupils aged 15/16 and another group of 22 aged 13/14 who are very keen. Please let me know if you are interested.

Eve Jones

34493 -
modify delete 39193 - Reply from Sabrina (France) - 2011-06-30

Hi !
I'm an English teacher in South Brittany (in Pont Aven), France. We're looking for an exchange with students between 14 and 16 for February or April 2012 around London. The idea is for our students to improve their skills in English language and to make contact with both British culture and school system. Thus, it would be great if they could join in classes in the morning, visit different sites in the afternoon and spend the night in families with students their ages. Of course, we can start corresponding via emails or letters first.
Please let me know if you'd be interested in this project and make it possible. The number of students : between 30 and 45 but we can have two of them for one family.
See you
Sabrina
The email of our school : ce.0290060h@ac-rennes.fr

34493 -
modify delete 38910 - Reply from AGATHE (France) - 2011-06-01

Hello Frederique,
I teach English in a secondary school near Paris, and I'd like to set up an e mail correspondance next September , for children aged 14/15 who have been learning English for 4 years. Maybe we could exchange mail twice a month, in englis and french ?
Hope to hear from you soon, A

34493 -
modify delete 38730 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2011-05-01

Dear Frederique,

It may be too late to write but i've just found your message that has immediately drawn my attention. I teach in France (Normandy). Every year we organise a trip in England and pupils much appreciate the cultural aspect of it but we, teachers, deplore that they don't communicate enough with the host families.
That's why we're looking for a British school like yours.
Actually we already have exchanges with Italy, Spain, Hungary and pupils have the possibility to go to Greece, Romania and USA but there's a real lack in corresponding with Great Britain.
Hope to read you soon

Thanks a lot
Virginie

34493 -
modify delete 38627 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2011-04-12

Dear Frederique,
I am an English teacher in France and I would like to have an exchange with English speaking pupils. Every year we take about 50 of our pupils to London (they are 13,14 and 15 years old) but we would prefer having an exchange. Would you be interested ? Would you have enough students ? Let me know if you think that could work.
Best regards.
Virginie Parmentier

34493 -
modify delete 38478 - Reply from carole (France) - 2011-03-23

Bonjour, je m'appelle Carole j'ai 42 ans.
Je fais parti d'un groupe de parents dont les enfants ont entre 13 et 15 ans.
Nous sommes en Provence dans le sud de la France et recherchons des correspondants pour nos enfants. Nous souhaitons recevoir dans nos famille une a deux semaines durant les vacances d'été les jeunes anglais et envoyer les Francais une à deux semaines en Angleterre. Il y aurait environs 5 à 6 enfants intéressé par ce projet. Pouvez vous m'aider ?
Merci d'avance Carole

34493 -
modify delete 37350 - Reply from Corinne (France) - 2010-11-12

Hi
I'm currently teaching English in "collège " in France to students aged between 11 and sixteen and I would be interested to start with them a correspondance with English speakers, via e-mail or letters!
Mail me back if you are interested.
Kind regards
Corinne

34493 -
modify delete 36726 - Reply from anne (France) - 2010-10-02

hello!
I also teach English to pupils aged 11 to 15 in burgundy and would be really really interested in setting up some kind of exchange! Have you already found a school in France?
please let me know!

Anne

34493 -
modify delete 36431 - Reply from Emilie (Belgium) - 2010-09-23

Hi!!! I'm an English teacher in Belgium. My students are 12-15 years old and are looking for friendly penfriends from London or everywhere in England. We are going to organize a trip to England this year... to meet you and your students? We hope so!!!
Write me soon, we're expecting news!!!

34493 -
modify delete 35510 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2010-08-18

Hello, I'm an English teacher working in the North-East of France and I'm in charge of 4 classes: pupils from 9 to 14/15 and we would be really happy to exchange mails or letters with your pupils. I'm ready to work on school projects and we've already worked on U.K last year and it would be really interesting to exchange with English pupils.
I think it would help all the pupils to get to know more about culture, traditions and the country.
I hope you will answer to this message,
thanks,
Jalila

34493 -
modify delete 34936 - Reply from elisabeth (France) - 2010-07-17

Hi Frédérique
I'm an English teacher in France. I am also looking for correspondents for my students who have the same age as yours (14 to 15) . Our school is located in a rural area but we only a few miles from Lyon (the third largestt city in France) it's a beautiful place.
I'v also lived 5 years in London where I worked for the British Council. I would love to build a link with your school starting by emails and eventually developing visit and exchange. Please let me know what you think and if you have a project in mind.
A bientôt, j'espère.
Elisabeth Seguin

34493 -
modify delete 34849 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2010-07-11

Dear Frederique,
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in nantes, France and I have 13-14 year ols students who would love to correspond with English penpals. We are a co-ed school and I usually have about 30 students in my classes, so I would be interested in having 30 English students to correspond with. Please tell me if it's possible.
dominique

34493 -
modify delete 34658 - Reply from Guillaume (France) - 2010-06-27

Hello there,
I'm quite interested in your students since I teach English in a French school next to Paris. That would be for 14 year-old 25 kids or so, a group of high beginners who are eager to find penpals. The school year starts in September and my aim is to exchange letters, e-mails and anything that has to do with cultural traditions in both our countries.
Write me if you are interested too. Looking forward your reply.
See you soon.
Guillaume.

34493 -
modify delete 34574 - Reply from Ida (France) - 2010-06-19

Hi Frederic, I am Ida,I'm in school situated in the North of France and I find your proposition interesting but I would like to know if it is possible for 17 pupil of the third year. Could you give me your phone number for talk of that;
Thanks, Ida of France ( 59 )

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info