Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35004 - from Rebecca (Great Britain) - 2010-07-20
: "Looking for pen pals from Commonwealth countries!"

Hi,

My group of Y5 children in Northern England are looking for pen pals we can either email or write to (with a possible web link up at some point).

Please get in touch!

Thanks

35004 -
modify delete 110376 - Reply from Evans (Ghana) - 2016-03-05

I am primary 5 teacher in Ghana, a commonwealth nation in West Africa. I have 18 pupils aged between 10 and 14 for the academic year. We live in a rural setting. My pupils would be very happy to have pals from Britain with whom they could exchange photos, information about cultures, etc.
Hope we meet your expectation.

35004 -
modify delete 101484 - Reply from Pelin (Turkey) - 2014-10-15

Hello,
I am an English teacher in Turkey, and if you are interested, I am looking for a school for my 4th grade students. If you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks
Pelin

35004 -
modify delete 72408 - Reply from Fanny (France) - 2012-11-15

I teach English to French primary and secondary pupils in a small private school of English.
I would like to set up a correspondence with classes from an English speaking country for the whole school year. My pupils are motivated and so am I.
Here is the site of the school:
http://bigbensoe.free.fr

f.forrester70@gmail.com

35004 -
modify delete 41334 - Reply from valerie (France) - 2011-09-30

Good evening, I'm a french teacher with 25 pupils aged 9-11 who are waiting for penpals in England on order to improve their english, learn abour your way of life, your habits and get new friends over the world.
Our school is a mixed one with 200 children in the south of france.
Hope to get news from you soon valerie FIORI

35004 -
modify delete 39838 - Reply from Rebecca (Australia) - 2011-08-11

Hi Rebecca,
Are you still interested in having penpals? I teach a year 5 class at a public primary school in Sydney, Australia and am interested in corresponding with a grade 5 class from the UK. Where in northern England are you?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards, Nicole

35004 -
modify delete 36123 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2010-09-12

Hello,
I am teaching English to a group of 10 pupils aged 8-10, we would be delighted to have penpals from Britain.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Céline

35004 -
modify delete 35640 - Reply from Roselyne (France) - 2010-08-24

Hello,
I am a teacher in France, near Paris. . I'm interested in your request as I'm trying to find penpals for my twenty-three students, aged 9 and 10. My students would be delighted to have penpals from September, so contact me as soon as possible, please.
Thanks
Roselyne

35004 -
modify delete 35265 - Reply from abraham (Burkina Faso) - 2010-08-04

Bonjour ! Je suis interesse par votre annonce et j'aimerais correspondre avec vous.n'hesite pas à me contacter par ce mail . cordialement à toi. Abraham

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info