Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35353 - from Catherine (Great Britain) - 2010-08-10
: "Pupils looking for snailmail pals :-)"

I am looking to start a snail mail project at school and would love every pupil to have a penpal and for our school to be twinned with other schools all over the world. There are 100 pupils aged between 8 - 13 at my school (years 3 to 8) and we also have 30 younger pupils aged 5 -7. If you teach an year group of pupils that would be interested in writing to us, please email me. We would start writing in September 2010 and I'm hoping that the pupils will continue to write to their new friend for years to come :-)

35353 -
modify delete 131094 - Reply from Domenico (Italy) - 2023-08-27

Hello Catherine
I'm Domenico, a teacher of English in a middle school near Venice. My pupils are aged from 11 to 13 years old generally within classes from 21 to 25 elements. They would be interested to exchange letters and postcards in English. School's starting on the 13th of September in Veneto and these kind of projects generally will begin in October if not even In November. The school name is I.C. "Caio Giulio Cesare" in Mestre (Venice). These students can also choose as second optional language among French, Spanish and German
Tell me if you are interested and send me an email to: sfinge42@gmail.com
Kind regards

Domenico

35353 -
modify delete 77134 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2013-09-26

Hello,

Are you still looking for penfriends?
We live in the south west of france and we would like to find 13/14 year old pupils to write mails, to share common themes and why not, to have a real exchange.come to visit each other.
Where are you from? Would you be interested?
Best regards
isabelle

35353 -
modify delete 45155 - Reply from April (Canada) - 2012-07-17

Hello
My name is April. I teach grade 5 which are 10-11 year olds. I have a class of 30 students who I would love to have the experience to write to student in another country. We do medieval studies during our year and to have student who live in a country we reference the most would be great. My school starts in Sept as well. April

35353 -
modify delete 38186 - Reply from Didi (Germany) - 2011-02-22

Hi Catherine,

I teach a class of 17 pupils in Germany (Bavaria) and we are looking for penpals in England to practice our English knowledges! We are a kind of middle school (it´s called "Hauptschule". My pupils are aged from 12-14.

It would be great, if you have about 17 pupils, aged from 12-14, who want to have penpals! I want the pupils to write emails and to answer emails of your pupils.
I hope that they will find new friends!

I´m looking forward to hearing from you!

Didi

35353 -
modify delete 37858 - Reply from tiziana (Italy) - 2011-01-08

Hello, I'm a teacher of English in a primary school in Naples, in the south of Italy.I'm looking for English pen-friends for my students of year 5 they may communicate and practise their English with by snail mail or e-mail.
They are all 9 or 10 year-old children whose level of English is A1. At the moment they are studying to pass the grade 3 of Trinity examination board (level A2 of the CEFR).
We would also be happy to cooperate for interchanging projects and publish them on our school websites.
I hope my reply is not too late! Please contact me.
Tiziana.

35353 -
modify delete 37071 - Reply from Amélie (France) - 2010-10-22

Hello!
I'm an English teacher in the South-West of France and if you haven't found penpals for all your pupils, I would be interested in working with you. I have a class of 25 aged 10-11 years old (they are in 6ème - year 7). They are really nice and serious and they would be delighted to have penpals! So contact me if you want.
Amélie.

35353 -
modify delete 36692 - Reply from Diana (Romania) - 2010-10-02

Hello!
If you want some Romanian friends (11 - 14 years old) who have a lot to tell about their school, their village, their life, please let me know.
Diana

35353 -
modify delete 36568 - Reply from Joanna (Poland) - 2010-09-27

Hello
If you are interested in having penpals in Poland , send an e-mail to me
joanna.krolikowska@op.pl

35353 -
modify delete 36522 - Reply from Diana (Romania) - 2010-09-26

Dear Catherine,
I teach English to students between 10 and 14. We are from Romania. We also have younger students (between 6 and 10, but they study French as a foreign language). They will start studying English when they are 10. We would be very interested to make new friends and to innitiate diferent programs and projects together. Let's help them bcome friends! If you are interested, please contact me.
Diana

35353 -
modify delete 36344 - Reply from marianne (France) - 2010-09-19

Hi Catherine,

I am teacher near Nantes in the west of France. My pupils are 10 years old (16 girls and 12 boys). We want to start corresponding with english penpals to exchange about our culture and way of life. If you are interested, please contact me.
Marianne

35353 -
modify delete 36122 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2010-09-12

Hello,
I teach English to a group of 10 children aged 8 to 10 in France and we would be delighted to have penpals from Britain.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon !!
Céline

35353 -
modify delete 36080 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2010-09-10

Bonjour,
Classe de 24 élèves CM2 (9/10 ans), de Cassis, Sud de la France, recherchons classe en Angleterre afin d'établir correspondance pour cette année scolaire.
Merci pour votre réponse.
Sylvie.

35353 -
modify delete 36048 - Reply from Sheila Atuona (Taiwan) - 2010-09-09

Dear Catherine!

I am British teacher working in a fantastic public school in Taichung, Taiwan and I am very interested in exchanging letters for a class of 30 fantastic and diligent students aged 13-14. They've had 3 years of English and are really motivated to write to English-speaking penpals. We are ready to start the exchange as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sheila

35353 -
modify delete 36005 - Reply from adriana (Romania) - 2010-09-07

Hello! I teach English to children between 10 and 14 years old and we are very interested in finding pen pals. Some of my children already have some experience because they were involved in similar exchanges.Please tell me if it would interest you.

35353 -
modify delete 35870 - Reply from Mallory (USA) - 2010-09-02

Hello! I am interested in exchanging letters with your students. I have about 60 students who range from 11-14 years old. We would love to write letters to your students! Please let me know if it is not to late!

35353 -
modify delete 35580 - Reply from Jalila (France) - 2010-08-20

Hello, I'm an English teacher working in the North-East of France and I'm in charge of 4 classes: pupils from 9 to 14/15 and we would be really happy to exchange mails or letters with your pupils. I'm ready to work on school projects and we've already worked on U.K last year and it would be really interesting to exchange with English pupils.
I think it would help all the pupils to get to know more about culture, traditions and the country.
I hope you will answer to this message,
thanks,
Jalila

35353 -
modify delete 35417 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2010-08-15

Dear Catherine!
I'm interested in this exchange of e-mails or letters for a class of about 30 students aged 13. They've had 2 or 3 years of English and are really motivated to write to english penpals. Our private school is in Nantes, France.We could start the exchange beginning september.Tell me if this interests you:
dominique

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info