Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35478 - from Kate (Great Britain) - 2010-08-16
: "Pen Pals Wanted"

Hi
I am a Year Three teacher (7-8 year olds) in a school on the Isle of Sheppey, England and would very much appreciate a class for my children to become penpals with. The school is in a fairly deprived area and i feel that writing to a friend would give my children the motivation and purpose to write, which in turn will progress and hopefully develop their skills. I am looking for any school worldwide with a similar age group.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

35478 -
modify delete 74815 - Reply from Virginia (Spain) - 2013-06-18

Hello!

I am teaching 2 classes whose kids are aged 7-8.We also live in a deprived area,so they do not have lots of educational opportunities outside school.I am planning to write down some letters to include info about food,animals,celebrations in our local area.Does it suit you?
I would like to sep up the project in September.
Hope to hearing from you soon
VIRGINIA

35478 -
modify delete 46375 - Reply from Natacha (France) - 2012-09-04

Hello,

I don't know if you are still interested in exchanging with a classroom but we are. I have 24 pupils (7/8 years old). We are french, we live at 50 km from Paris. So, let me tell you if you are ok.
sincerely.
Natacha

35478 -
modify delete 38538 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2011-03-30

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in a small Russian school and my pupils are of the same age as yours. It would be great to communicate.
Write me back,
Anna

35478 -
modify delete 38449 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2011-03-21

Hi Kate,
I was wondering if you had found penpals for your class. I teach 24 second grade children in Vancouver, Washington which is across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. We have learned about different kinds of communities throughout the world, and my children want to ask other kids in the world some questions about where they live. If you haven't found that penpal yet, please let us know!
Sincerely,
Jessica LaPierre
Evergreen Public School

35478 -
modify delete 37130 - Reply from Dalton (USA) - 2010-10-27

Hello! I was wondering if you have found pen-pals for your students? I am a 2nd grade teacher in Colorado in the middle of the USA. My students are 7-8 years old. We live in a rural area, and I really would like my students to start to understand that the world is a big, beautiful place. Please let me know if you are interested in writing to us! I can get financial support for postage if needed! Have a wonderful day!
-Dalton

35478 -
modify delete 35823 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2010-08-31

Hi Kate !
I'm a French Teacher in a two classes school. I would be delighted to exchange with your class. My children will be from 7 to 10.
Thank you for your answer
Take care
Isabelle
PS : our first day is on Thursday.

35478 -
modify delete 35597 - Reply from SUBASHINI (Sri Lanka) - 2010-08-21

hi, I am from the beautiful island of Sri Lanka.I work as toddler cum dance teacher and events coordinator at La Petite Fleur Academy. Our school is 04 years old and we follow the English curriculum. Our La Petite Fleur Montessori House for Children which is situated in a surburb in Colombo has been operating for the last 18 years.
i would be very interested in opening up a link between our school primary students(age 7 to 9 years old)and your school.
If you are interested , please e mail me, and we could get started.
Thank you
Suba

35478 -
modify delete 35573 - Reply from Ursula (France) - 2010-08-20

Hi Kate,
In September my pupills will begin to learn English and we should be glad to exchange with you. My pupills are 8 to 9 years old.
Thanks for your answer!

35478 -
modify delete 35488 - Reply from Wendegoudi (Burkina Faso) - 2010-08-17

Hello
I am in Burkina Faso in West Africa and I am founder of a private school desiring to bind partnership relations with you. We will have the upcoming school yearn in October the following classes: grade 1 to grade 4 and a kindergarten. Our school is in peripheral area of the capital Ouagadougou.
I'm looking forward to hearing you soon.
Wendegoudi
math25x@yahoo.fr
mathias35x@gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info