Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35746 - from Amandine (Great Britain) - 2010-08-28
: "penpals in France"

Hello,
I am a teacher of a Year 4 class ( 8/9 years old) of 23 children in France.
We study english in school and my pupils would be delighted to have penpals coming from an English speaking country. We could write in french or english.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Amandine

35746 -
modify delete 40896 - Reply from Jane (Great Britain) - 2011-09-18

I don't know if you are still looking for a school to be penpals with but we would love to partner up with you. I too teach in a mixed year 3/4 class and we study french within the curriculum. We would love to learn more about schools in France and pass on information about our school too. Please feel free to email either way as we would love to hear from you.

35746 -
modify delete 37769 - Reply from Beth Edwards (Great Britain) - 2010-12-29

Hello

I'm miss Edwards and I teach year 5 children 9/10 years but I know a year 4 teacher very kind man and he wouldn't mind being penpals with your students also I wouldn't mind either

35746 -
modify delete 36507 - Reply from Scott (USA) - 2010-09-25

Hi Amandine,
My name is Scott. I have a class of twenty-two 8/9 year olds(11 of each) here in Andover, Massachusetts. We are just a little north of Boston. We might like to be penpals with your class this year if you are still looking for someone. We could even Skype Chat if you are interested. Just let me know.

35746 -
modify delete 36182 - Reply from Chloe (Great Britain) - 2010-09-13

Hi my names Chloe am 12 years old and am in senior school. I would really like too be pen pals with somebody in France as the country and language amazes me, you might think am a bit too old to be in contact with your students but if you wouldn't like too be pen pals that's fine Au Rivour (if that's how you spell it?)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info