Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 35781 - from Sophia (Egypt) - 2010-08-30
: "Penpals in Egypt"

Hello! I am looking for schools around the world who would like to communicate with a group of fantastic Egyptian children. We are hoping to start an after school club called 'Friends around the world' and would like to learn about the different school and everyday life experiences children have, in other parts of the world. We are an international school and all of our children have an excellent understanding of the English language. We would like to send letters rather than emails as the project will be undertaken in class without computers and would prefer to communicate in English.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Miss Sophia Gooding

35781 -
modify delete 120610 - Reply from Ruth (Great Britain) - 2018-01-22

Hello, I have a group of 6/7 students who are involved in a language club. These are students who come voluntarily every other week to learn about other languages and cultures. We would now like to start a pen-pal project and I've seen your ad.
There are only 6/7 in the group - would you still be interested?
Thanks,
Ruth
Language teacher at Pershore High School

35781 -
modify delete 116944 - Reply from Mary (USA) - 2017-07-27

I am an after school teacher in Hilliard, Ohio USA, and I am am looking for a group of students to communicate via snail mail with the students in my after school program. I work with students aged 5-11 years old. I look forward to hearing back from you. I'm excited to get this set up soon, as school starts toward the end of August.

35781 -
modify delete 107560 - Reply from Mark (Great Britain) - 2015-09-08

I am a Year Three Teacher in an English Primary School, the children are 7-8 years old and we are studying Egypt until Christmas. I'd really like to send a video message from my children to a group of primary school childen in Egypt to launch our topic.

35781 -
modify delete 100531 - Reply from Kristina (USA) - 2014-09-08

I am a leader of a daisy troop (kindergarten). I have five girls who are 5 and 6 years old. We are looking to write to other girls around the world. We want to learn about other cultures and make new friends.
Thank You
Kristina

35781 -
modify delete 43626 - Reply from Emily (USA) - 2012-03-05

My students in the United States would love to be pen pals. We are currently starting a unit about countries in Africa and my students are very interested to learn about Egypt.

35781 -
modify delete 43521 - Reply from Isa S (Uganda) - 2012-02-23

I am very interested. I am a teacher in UGANDA I have 180 Orphaned pupils that range from 8-14 years old. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you very much!

Our address is:
TAQWA MODERN P/S
P.O BOX 1375,MASAKA UGANDA.
Email:sifaorphans@rediffmail.com

35781 -
modify delete 42359 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2011-11-13

I am very interested. I am a teacher in the USA. I have 28 pupils that range from 8-10 years old. Let me know if you are interested. Our address is:

ATTN:Nicole States
Barrett Elementary School
Third Grade Students
221 East 12th Avenue
Homestead, Pa., 15120

35781 -
modify delete 41928 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2011-10-20

We would to be your pen pals! We study Egypt in our class and think it would be GREAT to be able to converse with people who actually live there! My students are ages 11-12, but any age would be fine with us! We live in Redmond, OR, USA. Please let us know if you are interested!
Thank you very much!
Jamie Gruetzmacher

35781 -
modify delete 39747 - Reply from Lindsey (USA) - 2011-08-06

Hi! I have a class of 5-6 year olds that would love to communicate with your students. They are native English speakers in Texas, but beginning writers. I am wanting to help them practice writing and the alphabet by using knowledge of other countries. I look forward to speaking with you if you are still interested.

35781 -
modify delete 38931 - Reply from Debbie (Alaska (USA)) - 2011-06-05

Hi! My name is Debbie Blanchard and I teach third grade in Niagara Falls, New York. (I know my state is listed Alaska, it was my only USA option.) I do realize that it's too late this year to acquire pen pals as this school year is almost done. However, I am definitely interested in working with you next year. In our Social Studies curriculum, we have the option of choosing a couple of countries to study. One of my countries that I focus on is Egypt. I've always been fascinated with it's history and therefore, that's what we study, Egypt's ancient study. I would love to combine my unit next year with your students that can help us learn not only it's history, but what it's like to live in Egypt currently. I would hope that in turn, our students can give your students a chance to see what it's like to live here in the USA. Please email me and let me know if you are interested. My email address is dbudd@nfschools.net

35781 -
modify delete 38378 - Reply from Christina (Korea) - 2011-03-08

Hello! I am teaching English to a class of 12 Korean children living in South Korea aged 11-12. We are looking for long term or short term English correspondence (to practice their English, of course!) via snail mail (to exchange pictures, trinkets, etc.) If this sounds like a good arrangement, please send me an e-mail. Thank you!
-Christina

35781 -
modify delete 38190 - Reply from Mrs. Rice's Class (USA) - 2011-02-23

Still looking for Friends Around the World? I teach 3rd grad ein the United States and my students would love to be friends with you!

35781 -
modify delete 38004 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Egypt and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

35781 -
modify delete 37828 - Reply from jeanette (Canada) - 2011-01-04

Hi there! I am an early childhood educator here in Ontario! Our kindergarten class is looking for another class from around the world to write us and help us to learn more about their culture!!!

35781 -
modify delete 37046 - Reply from ayo (Nigeria) - 2010-10-20

hello! i manage a tour company in nigeria. i would like to find out on interested schools or teachers in egypt that can organize exchange programs with primary schools from nigeria on a monthly basis by partnering with my company.
thanks.

35781 -
modify delete 36848 - Reply from Rustina (USA) - 2010-10-09

Hi,
I am a private teacher of two fourth grade girls, age 9. We live in North Carolina. We have been studying Egypt in our history/geography class. We would be very interested in exchanging snail mail correspondence with you. We would like to learn more about your country and culture and share with you ours.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Rustina

35781 -
modify delete 35834 - Reply from Ludomira (Poland) - 2010-08-31

Hi,
My name is Ludomira Kalicka. I run a small private school in Szczecin, Poland and I'm looking for penpals for my students. We start our classes in the second week of September. We would like to exchange ordinary letters too.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you.
Ludomira

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info