Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 36454 - from Carolina (Colombia) - 2010-09-24
: "Invitation to share!"

Hello!

This is an invitation for you and your students to share with us in a collaborative project for this term.

We are a class of 35 students of 10th grade in a public (government) school in Bogotá - Colombia. Students ages are between 14 and 17 years old. They are willing to know new friends and share learning while exploring cultural, regional, and interesting topics supported by the use and appropriation of mass media and new technologies. They are learning how to be "Reporters" for school newspaper and radio and we are wondering if you would like to join into this adventure by sharing stories, in audios, texts, images, videos or any resource from ICT.

You can see our school in the web page: http://www.normalsuperiormontessori.edu.co/

We want to plan shared activities which could involve interdisciplinary participation, for instance, to work on a topic as "Tolerance" and explore from that concept aspects like for instance, tolerance in sports, young people and tolerance, Environments, Social Groups, Ecology...all of them with the view of other areas of knowledge as language, science, social studies, computing, maths...etc.

If you and your class are interested in the idea, please, let us to know that by replying to this mail. The contact details of me as a teacher are as follows:

CAROLINA RODRIGUEZ BOHORQUEZ
LanguagesTeacher
Escuela Normal Superior Distrital María Montessori
Bogotá Colombia
cjcarolrb@yahoo.es

36454 -
modify delete 44094 - Reply from Abou (Burkina Faso) - 2012-04-21

Hi. My name is Dembélé Abou.
I come from Burkina Faso, a West African small francophone country.
The capital city is Ouagadougou.
I am teaching Sport in a small cutural town called Kaya at about 100 km far from Ouagadougou.
I am a sport teacher and I am looking for a school which can help me get a scholarship to continue stidies in order to improve my knowlege.
I am also looking for a school abraod where i can teach in order to get more experience.
I would also like to Know about the culture of different people throughout the world improve my English and learn other langages.
I love music, dancing swimming,culture,langages,pet animals.I am 30.
I attended some university classes in anglophone department. I am looking forward to reading you.
Phone:(00226)78459010 or (00226)70013464 or (00226)76500856 or (00226)40453245. PoBox: 48

36454 -
modify delete 38675 - Reply from Erinne (USA) - 2011-04-19

Hello,
Our school is also interested in using technology to establish real communication with students in Latin America. I teach Level 3 Spanish to students aged 15 to 17 years who might be quite interested in establishing communication. Our semester ends in just a few weeks, but perhaps we can begin, and continue again in the fall.

Thank you,
Erinne

36454 -
modify delete 36510 - Reply from jamel (Tunisia) - 2010-09-25

I WILL BE PLEASED TO GIVE YOU A HAND AND SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE.I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER AT A PIONEER SCHOOL AND I THINK MY STUENTS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info