Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 36524 - from sonia (Greece) - 2010-09-26
: "penpals from Greece"

Hi!
My 3 students are getting prepared for the ECCE exams of the Michigan University. The exams will be held in May.
I would like to have a co-operation with some students from an english speaking country ( if this is possible), so as to have a regular oral communication via web camera. I think this will be ideal for my students, as they will broaden their minds, help them gain confidence and meet new friends around the world.

36524 -
modify delete 108999 - Reply from Omar (Saudi Arabia) - 2015-11-04

Dear Pen Pal,
I hope you are doing well.
My name is Omar M. Dahnin. I am an English Language teacher. I teach English to Saudi adult students. They are high intermediate (age 30-40). I am interested in finding pen pals for them. They would like to write e. mail and receive e. mail from you about different topics. They would like to improve their English and learn more about the countries and education of other people.
Please write to me.

Thanks,

Omar M. Dahnin
OMDehneen@se.com.sa
Mobile 0543346078
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh 11411
P.O. Box s57

36524 -
modify delete 44338 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. English is my first (and only) language. I really like your idea of the webcam chat; I have a Skype account. I hope to hear from you soon, I'm really excited, thanks!!

-Saya

36524 -
modify delete 38298 - Reply from Scim (France) - 2011-03-02

Hello,
We are 5 french friends and we’ve just created a blog that we want european. We’d like that teenagers from all over Europe participe to it.
Maybe we could be interested to make your pupils work on this cultural and funny project :
http://titeufovereurope.wordpress.com/
The blog is bilangual, english and french, + different participations in other european languages.
It would be great,
See you soon on our blog,
Scim

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info