Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 3660 - from Hirohisa (Japan) - 2005-05-10
: "Japanese english teacher looking for 40 penpals for students."

I'm an english teacher in the city of Kitakyushu Japan, and I'm looking to find penpals for my entire class of forty students. If you are interested in this project or know of someone who is, please email me.

3660 -
modify delete 39506 - Reply from Debbie (USA) - 2011-07-23

I am a teacher in Niagara Falls, New York. My name is Debbie Blanchard. I teach third grade and I am looking for penpals for my students beginning in the fall. I will have approximately 21 students. I have 8 ESL students this coming school year. Every year I teach a unit on Japan and would love my students to have the opportunity to interact with a japanese classroom. It really doesn't matter the grade. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you!

3660 -
modify delete 38881 - Reply from Roger (Ghana) - 2011-05-27

Hi,
I'm also a teacher by profession and would like my students interact with your students.If you are interested reply to my note.

3660 -
modify delete 24641 - Reply from Brooke (USA) - 2008-04-16

Hello!I am Brooke, i live in America. and will be 13 in 3 months,yay!I would love to be penpals with your students.I am currently on spring break and will be outa school soon,will have a lot of time to talk with your students.cant write a lot,gotta go!
hope to hear from you soon!

3660 -
modify delete 24640 - Reply from Brooke (USA) - 2008-04-16

Hello!I am Brooke, i live in America. and will be 13 in 3 months,yay!I would love to be penpals with your students.I am currently on spring break and will be outa school soon,will have a lot of time to talk with your students.cant write a lot,gotta go!
hope to hear from you soon!

3660 -
modify delete 24421 - Reply from Cherrie (USA) - 2008-03-26

I would love to become one your students penpal. My name is Cherrie and I live US, California. I am currently a third year high school student in America. I've been learning about the Japanese culture and language for three years so I can speak enough Japanese to get by in a conversation. I love everything about Japan, so I hope you can give me the opportunity to have a Japanese penpal. Please email me if you are interested.

3660 -
modify delete 24000 - Reply from Yoko (USA) - 2008-02-25

Hello,
I am an assistant teacher of the Japanese Language at a private school from children ranging from 6 - 12 years of age. I'm looking to have the children learn 'first hand' from other children in Japan what life is like in their country and vice versa. If you are interested, please e-mail me and we can work out the details - thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Yoko

3660 -
modify delete 23999 - Reply from Yoko (USA) - 2008-02-25

Hello,
I am an assistant teacher of the Japanese Language at a private school from children ranging from 6 - 12 years of age. I'm looking to have the children learn 'first hand' from other children in Japan what life is like in their country and vice versa. If you are interested, please e-mail me and we can work out the details - thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Yoko

3660 -
modify delete 23200 - Reply from Sara (Poland) - 2008-01-06

Konnichiwa!,
Watashi wa Sara desu. Watashi wa 15sai desu. Soshite Pourandojin desu. Watashi no shumi wa nihongo no benkyou o shimasu. Sumimasen ga, watashi no nohongo wa yokunai desu.
I very want to coresponding with someone who lives in Japan, 'cause I love this country. In the Future I wanna study in university in Tokyo or Osaka. I'm crazy about Japan and Japanese culture, but I'm interested in photography to. I'm very nice and energy girl. Friends tell about me that I'm so frindly and little crazy person. I love traveling and tasting kitchens of all over the world. Non stop I need a music. It relaxing me. My favourite kinds of music are Rock, Pop, J-rock, but I can listnig Hip-Hop, R&B and the others. I live with my family. I wanna invite boy/girl to Poland.

Sara Paczek ;-)

3660 -
modify delete 23094 - Reply from Emma (USA) - 2007-12-29

I am an 11year old almost 12 and in middle school 6 grade looking for a pen pal in Japan.

3660 -
modify delete 22740 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from Japan. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12. I currently have 49 willing students ;o)

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

3660 -
modify delete 22739 - Reply from Heidi (USA) - 2007-12-07

We are two 6th grade classrooms in Hawaii that would love to have pen pals from China. Would you be interested? My students are ages 11-12. I currently have 49 willing students ;o)

Aloha,
Heidi Salvador
6th grade teacher

3660 -
modify delete 22032 - Reply from jennifer (USA) - 2007-11-07

hello my name is jennifer and i waould like to have a japanese penpal. i have been in yp the japanese culture for a long time now. i am trying to study japanese and i can sort of speak it. i am planing on coming to japan in a couple years and it is very awesome. i would really like to study more of japan. thank you very much.

3660 -
modify delete 22031 - Reply from jennifer (USA) - 2007-11-07

hello my name is jennifer and i waould like to have a japanese penpal. i have been in yp the japanese culture for a long time now. i am trying to study japanese and i can sort of speak it. i am planing on coming to japan in a couple years and it is very awesome. i would really like to study more of japan. thank you very much.

3660 -
modify delete 22030 - Reply from jennifer (USA) - 2007-11-07

3660 -
modify delete 21725 - Reply from ishita (India) - 2007-10-17

hi.i would really like to have a penpal from your class maam.i am a girlf rom india of 11 years age.plz reply me.thank u

3660 -
modify delete 21345 - Reply from elom (Togo) - 2007-10-02

my name is elom i am a student and also i am from togo , i like football i wish to be an engeneer in
future an electronic so i am battling hard for it, i like to study
japanese technologie and i pray that things get better with me, i
wish you get me a good friend , who will be
faithful, caring, and would like to ask of my helth
always, iam a boy of 18 years old, i know with this
information you will give me a good friend byeee

3660 -
modify delete 20184 - Reply from Richarles (Japan) - 2007-07-30

Hello Hirohisa. My name is Richarles. I’m a Brazilian teacher. My students and I are reaaly interested in exchange e-mails with people from Japan. They love Japanese culture. They are 11-12 years old. If you are interested, please contact me.
Hope your answer
Best wishes
Teacher Richarles

3660 -
modify delete 20183 - Reply from Richarles (Japan) - 2007-07-30

Hello Hirohisa. My name is Richarles. I’m a Brazilian teacher. My students and I are reaaly interested in exchange e-mails with people from Japan. They love Japanese culture. They are 11-12 years old. If you are interested, please contact me.
Hope your answer
Best wishes
Teacher Richarles

3660 -
modify delete 19773 - Reply from bridgett (USA) - 2007-07-02

i am looking for a pen pal and would love to be one

3660 -
modify delete 19772 - Reply from bridgett (USA) - 2007-07-02

i am looking for a pen pal and would love to be one

3660 -
modify delete 19143 - Reply from yahaya (Ghana) - 2007-05-16

my name is yahaya i am a student and also i am from
ghana, i like football i wsh to be an engeneer in
future so i am battling hard for it, i like to study
in us and i pray that things get better with me, i
wish you get me agood friend like you, who will be
faithful, caring, and would like to ask of my helth
always, iam a boy of 18 years old, i know with this
information you will give me a good friend byeee

3660 -
modify delete 19050 - Reply from Luana (France) - 2007-05-10

Hello. How-do-you-do.
I'm Luana. I'm from France (Paris) and I'm 16 years old. I'm interested by your notice.
I'd like to have a girl penpal (in preference please). I'm very open-minded and I would like to discover more Japan. It's a country which interests me a lot !I'd like to do discovering France...:) I love talking ins and outs so I will very happy if you can accept me as a penpal.Thanks in advance.

Ps:I'm very very sorry for my language...It isn't a way for talk with a teacher but I haven't learn how speaks correctly with an adult.
I'd like to know how old are yours pupils ?

3660 -
modify delete 18955 - Reply from Sheree (Australia) - 2007-05-05

I realise this may be a little too late now, but I am also looking for Japanese penpals for Australian students. (11 classes - 7year olds, to 12 year olds). Not all classes need pen pals but some would be great. Can you help??

3660 -
modify delete 18339 - Reply from Andrew (USA) - 2007-04-02

i can be someones penpal. my name is andrew harris.

3660 -
modify delete 17357 - Reply from Shauna (USA) - 2007-02-12

I am a 14 year old girl in the US, and I'd love to have a Pen Pal from Japan! I've always wanted a pen pal, and I speak fluent English, and limited japanese. I believe it would be wonderful and would help both your students as well as me, because I'd be able to learn more japanese.

3660 -
modify delete 16312 - Reply from Elly (Australia) - 2006-12-15

I am very interested in becoming a penpal to japanese students, i'm 14 and a girl, i don't mind writing to a girl or a boy. i am literate and polite, i love the japanese language and would be delighted to be a panpal, if your interested email me, thanks
Elly

3660 -
modify delete 14351 - Reply from pascal (Nigeria) - 2006-10-18

I will like to be your penpal

3660 -
modify delete 12533 - Reply from Cori (USA) - 2006-09-09

Hi! I am a sixth grade teacher in New York looking for pen pals for my students. My social studies curriculum this year is the eastern hemisphere so I thought my students my learn better through communicating with students living there. I teach 4 classes of 20-25 students each so can accomodate as few or as many classes as you have interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cori

3660 -
modify delete 9938 - Reply from john (USA) - 2006-05-15

I am very interested in being a penpal with a japanese student. I always wonted to but, have never had the chance.

3660 -
modify delete 9931 - Reply from mitch (Togo) - 2006-05-14

I read your message and I know some people who will be happy to correspond with you

3660 -
modify delete 9300 - Reply from Judith (USA) - 2006-04-11

Sensei
hajimemashite
I am teaching Japanese at a new small school in the Bronx,New York.
Of my 60 students I think I think I could get 40 of them to write to your students. Their Japanese is very basic so they would mainly communicate in English. Many of my students have very little knowledge of other countries.I think this would be a great oppurtunity for them.
yoroshiku onegai shimasu
Judth Malo yori

3660 -
modify delete 9114 - Reply from Reilly (USA) - 2006-03-26

Hello! I don't know if you still need any help, but I would love to help with the pen-pals. I'm 15, almost 16, and want to go to Japan one day.

3660 -
modify delete 9103 - Reply from kennedy (Ghana) - 2006-03-25

hi
l am 20 years old and l want you to be my friend.so write me soon.goodbye.

3660 -
modify delete 8122 - Reply from Sammie (USA) - 2006-01-29

Hello, Sensei.

My name is Sammie, I am a 15 (almost 16) year old girl from North America and I would love to be one of your students penpals. ^.^ Hope to hear from you soon. ^-^\V/

~Sammie~

3660 -
modify delete 8018 - Reply from kelly (USA) - 2006-01-23

I am looking for penpals for our 8th grade students. We live in a small town in Wisconsin. Please let me know if you are interested. We would want to begin in early March. Thanks,
Kelly

3660 -
modify delete 6719 - Reply from Judith (Ireland) - 2005-11-16

Hi, I am almost 15,a girl, and am very interested in Japan, and would love a penpal. Thank you!

3660 -
modify delete 6511 - Reply from Ndi Etienne Ndi (Cameroon) - 2005-11-09

hi colleague,
i am an English teacher here in Cameroon and will be very much interested in connecting my students with yours.hope to read from you in a while.

3660 -
modify delete 5155 - Reply from Alana (USA) - 2005-09-10

Hi my name is Alana and I'm 12.
I live in Michigan USA.
I will be honored to be a penpal to one of your students!
I love Japan!

3660 -
modify delete 4905 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2005-08-26

Hello, I saw your add on students of the world, and I was interested in your post, I am not a teacher, but if you would like, I would love to have your students write to me. I would be willing to help them write in english and so on. Please get back tome to let me know if you want or don't want to do this. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care,
Ashley

3660 -
modify delete 4491 - Reply from Fiona (Australia) - 2005-07-22

I'm a japanese teacher in Leongatha - a country town in Victoria Australia. I am looking for some penpals for my class of japanese students. Perhaps we can help you with your project.

3660 -
modify delete 4197 - Reply from Larisa (Ukraine) - 2005-06-30

I am a teacher of Russian at a secondary school.I want to find a friends from other countries.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info