- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 3672 - from Jeong (Korea) - 2005-05-11
: "I'm teaching music in the Korean middle school~*"

Hi~ everyone..^^
I'm searching for foreign friends who speak and write in English~
Because I wanna be good at using English..and I'm strongly interested in other countries' cultures~
And I think, to have foreign friends is a wonderful experience in my whole life..So oneday, I hope to meet them when I travel all over the world. *^^*
Because we all are teachers, so we can share a lot of things.
And I think we have a lot in common..^^

Then~* I look forward to receiving your mails..Bye~

3672 -
modify delete 30634 - Reply from Dong (China) - 2009-07-17

I'm from Shanghai China .And my name's Carol,14years old. Shall we be good friends?And I can speak a little Korean .^^

3672 -
modify delete 20124 - Reply from Felicia (Norway) - 2007-07-27

I'm going to work as English teacher in somewhere in South-Korea next year, so maybe you could tell me what it's like being at teacher in a Korean middle school?
Then I'll tell you about Norway, a small country in North-Europe...

3672 -
modify delete 16446 - Reply from Jin Chuyi (China) - 2006-12-24

hello :) im from China and 15 this year, and i would really love to know more people especially koreans since i have great interest in the country and wanna know more about the people and culture of korea as well as let others know about China. :) so if you dont mind just leave me a message. ^^ nice to know you.

3672 -
modify delete 12216 - Reply from Eartha (Philippines) - 2006-08-31

Hello! I am Eartha from the Philippines. I am an ESL Teacher and have been doing English tutorials for almost 2 years now. I would be happy to help you with your English as well as to be your friend. You can contact me thru my email ad- ms_eartha@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon!

3672 -
modify delete 8250 - Reply from emmanuel (Ghana) - 2006-02-03

DEAR,
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO HEAR SUCH A NICE MESSAGE FROM YOU.
PLEASE,WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP WE HAVE TO TAKE ? THE SCHOOL IS SITUATED IN EASTERN PART OF GHANA.I HAVE BEEN IN CLASSROOM FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS AND WISH TO HAVE YOU AS MY DISTANCE FRIEND-TEACHER.IF YOU CAN GET ME SOME PUPILS IN YOUR SCHOOL TO EXCHANGE LETTERS SEE THE FOLLOWING:
THE NAMES OF THE VERY GOOD ONES ARE:
ASTRA OHENEWA
RICHEAL OBENEWA
EMMANUEL ASARE
OTUEI ADDO
SAMUEL ADDO
KWANOR
JOSEPH LARTEY
OBENEY JAMES
COMFORT OBENEWA
ABROKWA GETTY.
THEY SHOULD USE THE BELOW ADDRESS TO CORRESPOND TO THEIR CHOICE.
P O BOX 161,
AKROPONG AKUAPEM,
GHANA

3672 -
modify delete 8207 - Reply from Precila (Philippines) - 2006-02-02

hi jeong, im a professor in one of the prestigious university in the Philippines. if you are interested to learn english more, you may email me at precy11@yahoo.com

i have been to Korea last summer and your country is a wonderful place. hope we can be friends.

3672 -
modify delete 5667 - Reply from lyre (Philippines) - 2005-10-03

hello dear,

may youre at the verge of happiness as well in good helath upon reading this simple letter of mine...

before i gonna further let me tell you a segment of the facts that makes up my existence as a whole....i'm hope lyre gregorio, 25 yr. old.male.a nurse by profession. and hails from the philippines.

anyway, i hope this could be the start of a long and lasting friendship for the two of us.sorry if my letter is just this short its because of my limited space of 1500 characters i supposed to write here.so i just do hope to hear from you soon and i assure i'll gonna write you a long letter soon...

meantime, i have to paused here momentarily....so just take good care and good luck to all your undertakings...i look forward for your reply soon.you can email me at lyre_nyt@hotmail.com

till then,

lyre

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info