Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 36932 - from Alejandra Valadez (Mexico) - 2010-10-13
: "Hello, I'm an English teacher with 30 students"

Hello, I have 30 students and they are between 11 and 15 years old and I want them to improve their English.
They are all beginners, their first language is Spanish (we are from Mexico)

Thank you.
Atte: Alejandra

36932 -
modify delete 126994 - Reply from Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from New Jersey, USA. I am in a class in my high school called Human Rights and Genocide and we are learning about different cultures, the UN and genocide. Part of the curriculum is to teach a lesson to our local elementary school about life in different countries. They are ages 9-11 and they are very eager to learn how other people live, as many of them have never lived outside of New Jersey. I feel like connecting these children with a penpal would be a great way to help them learn!
Although they are young they are very bright and would explain a little about their family, favorite sports, subject and hopes and dreams. Then they will ask their penpals the same thing. This would be a great way for them to practice their english and a great way for these kids to learn about a new country! Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks, Sydney

36932 -
modify delete 120363 - Reply from Holly (USA) - 2017-12-30

my 9 year old son is looking for a penpal from Mexico

36932 -
modify delete 101675 - Reply from Giselle (USA) - 2014-10-27

Hello, I'm the Advisor for middle school children, grades 6th, 7th and 8th, who have a club and do Community Service for their school's community. These students do fund raisers for different things like for children with cancer, recycling and many other things.
They would very much like to have pen pals from your country. Most of these students' parents are from Mexico and all of these students speak Spanish and English. We would love to exchange emails, letters and such with all of you. Please reply and let us know. We are from a middle school in Houston, Texas called SER-Niños Charter School and we teach both languages at the same time to our students.

Thank you.
Giselle Villar
gvillar@serninos.org

36932 -
modify delete 97250 - Reply from Carmen (USA) - 2013-12-24

Hi, I teach Spanish to 9th graders ( 14-15 years old). They are novice learners. I would love to have my class to correspond with your class if possible. We are in a high school on Long Island, New York. I hope you are interested.

36932 -
modify delete 97148 - Reply from Julia (USA) - 2013-12-13

Hi, my name is Julia and I saw your ad and was wondering if your class may want to write back and forth with me. I am a freshman in a small school in Wisconsin taking a Spanish course and wanted to improve in my class. I would be happy to answer any questions over e-mail and I am always open to using snail mail! Thanks.

36932 -
modify delete 97046 - Reply from Yolanda Suarez (USA) - 2013-12-02

Hi! I am a 5th grade Teacher in Chicago and have 27 students who are looking for a a penpal. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.
Mrs. Suarez

36932 -
modify delete 76164 - Reply from Alicia (USA) - 2013-08-28

Hi I have English speaking students and would like them to write to students in a spanish speaking country. I have 25 students. Do you have a class of students available for this correspondence?

36932 -
modify delete 46444 - Reply from Malyka (USA) - 2012-09-06

I am a Spanish teacher of students 12-14 and am interested in finding pen pals for them in Mexico.

36932 -
modify delete 46269 - Reply from DiAdra (USA) - 2012-09-01

Hello, my goal for next year is to open a Spanish facility where under privileged kids that primary language is English. And I thought it would be a good idea to have them write pen pals that can write to my students in Spanish and my students can respond in English! And the students I would have to do this are between the ages of 10-15 yr .old boys and girls. If you’re interested please let me know. I would love to if me and you was pen pals also because I am black, 27 year old from Los Angeles that only speak English and I would love to have your impute on how to put together my Spanish curriculum.

Sincerly,

DiAdra Jones
diadrajones05@gmail.com

DiAdra Jones

36932 -
modify delete 43646 - Reply from Sarah (USA) - 2012-03-07

Hello,
Are you still interested in a pen pal? My students are 10 and 11 and speak both English and Spanish. We would love to be pen pals. Please let me know!
Sarah

36932 -
modify delete 43140 - Reply from Kelsie Lynn Adams (USA) - 2012-01-24

hi,I seen that you wanted to improve your students english i can do so and if they need tutoring in anything i mean in any subject just contact me and i would love to teach them english this will help ahead with my spanish if you would.Thank you xoxo

36932 -
modify delete 42897 - Reply from samantha (Trinidad & Tobago) - 2012-01-05

hi my name is samantha from trinidad ,i would love to help your students with their english language an i would also love to learn your language, if you are intrested message me at my email address at the top and we can discuss a little more.

bye

36932 -
modify delete 39404 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for (ages 12-13). Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly Rein
http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

36932 -
modify delete 38191 - Reply from Mrs. Rice's Class (USA) - 2011-02-23

I teach 3rd grade in the US and we would love to be penpals with your students. They could help with learning and practicing English and maybe you could help us learn a little Spanish? Hope you hear from you soon!

36932 -
modify delete 38003 - Reply from Elisa (Western Samoa) - 2011-01-25

Hey there!
My name is Elisa, I'm a US Peace Corps volunteer working in Western Samoa (in the South Pacific) and I teach English to kids at the Primary School and I'm interested in teaching them about different cultures all over the world, so if you are still interested (or know someone who is) in exchanging snail-mail between Mexico and Samoa in English, I'd love to do that with you this year!
Thanks for your reply,
Elisa

36932 -
modify delete 37099 - Reply from Wijewardana (Sri Lanka) - 2010-10-24

I'm a teacher from Sri Lanka. I have 45 students who are looking for pen pals to improve their English knowledge. They are in 10-16 age level.
See our pen pal site - http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/society/35297.php
School network site - http://rambuka-english.ning.com/
A student "Iresha" - http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/science/iresha.php
Join with our group - http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/groups/afficher.php?Lien=52924

Let your students to have pen pals from Sri Lanka.
Thank you.
Have a nice day,
-Wije
H.M.Wijewardana

36932 -
modify delete 36952 - Reply from kinga (Poland) - 2010-10-14

Hi, I am a teacher from Poland. I have students at the age of 13-15. Their mother tongue is Polish but they also learn English and German. The students can exchange letters -first introducing themselves. The letters could be sent via post.http://gimnazjumjedynka.alfa-system.pl/intro.html this is the website of our school

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info