Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38362 - from Katie (Great Britain) - 2011-03-05
: "my class want to correspond"

my name is katie and my class would like to write via email to a french school, my pupils are ages between 12-13 so would very much like to write. please email me is interested of put a comment at the bottom of this many thanks katie

38362 -
modify delete 118280 - Reply from Sandreen (France) - 2017-09-13

Hello !

Are you still interested in exchanging with French kids? I have a class of highly motivated young learners who are 11 (7 th graders). They have an elementary level but they would love to exchange letters with your students. We live in Fougères (Brittany), in the West of France . I have 19 kids in my class!
If you are interested in establishing an exchange with us, please contact me !

38362 -
modify delete 47243 - Reply from jerome (France) - 2012-09-25

Hi! I'd like my students to find penpals in Great britain. They are aged between 12 and 13. We are in a little town in central France. They could communicate with emails and create further relations.

38362 -
modify delete 47239 - Reply from Pauline (France) - 2012-09-25

Hello. I'm an English teacher, I live in the south of France and I'm looking for penpals for my students, aged 11-13. They would really love to communicate with English-speaking students from different countries. Hope to hear from you soon.

38362 -
modify delete 43695 - Reply from valérie (France) - 2012-03-12

Bonjour,

Je suis la maman de 2 garçons âgés de 11 et 14 ans (6ème et 3ème) qui voudraient correspondre et faire un échange linguistique avec des garçons anglais passionnés de foot comme eux et sérieux. Nous habitons à 15 km d'Aix en Provence dans le Var et nous accueillerions avec plaisir des correspondants pour mes fils avec ensuite échange
Merci par avance de votre réponse car je suis désespérée de ne pas trouver ce service dans le collège de mes fils.

38362 -
modify delete 42451 - Reply from ges (Guadeloupe) - 2011-11-19

hi! I'm an English teacher in Guadeloupe (french island in the Caribbean). My class is looking for motivated penpals from the U.K. I have 22 students who are about 12/13 years old. Tell me whether you are still interested.

38362 -
modify delete 41766 - Reply from Charlotte (France) - 2011-10-14

Hello. My name is Charlotte and I am in English. I live in the Alps,France and have done for 8 years. I run an English club for 3 - 15 year olds, different days for different ages. We are looking for pen pals (having now exhausted my list of friends\' children back in the UK ;o) ) Could you help us. Would you be interested? Hope to hear from you soon.

38362 -
modify delete 40852 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2011-09-16

Hello!

I am looking for penpals for my pupils(12 aged 11-12 and 10 aged 12-13). They would like to exchange letters, mails in English.
I'm teacher in a college not far from Luxembourg. My pupils would discover an another culture, country.....
If you are interested, please contact me on by mail : 13sissi12@laposte.net

38362 -
modify delete 40502 - Reply from Arnaud (France) - 2011-09-03

Hi Katie, I'm very interested by your ad. I'm teaching English in a small school near Paris and I'd like my pupils to be able to exchange mail with British pupils. They are 18 pupils in the group, 11 girls and 7 boys. Their level is quite good and they are very motivated. Give me a reply if you are still interested. Here's my email address: arnaudriu@hotmail.com

38362 -
modify delete 40470 - Reply from fanny (France) - 2011-09-03

dear Katie,

Are you still looking for French correspondents? I am an English teacher in Burgundy and my Kids are between 11 and 15, I am about to create an "exchange club" and we would be delighted to work with you, are you still available?
Best regards
Fanny : fanny.villar@hotmail.fr

38362 -
modify delete 40382 - Reply from Stephanie Ensor (France) - 2011-08-31

Dear Katie,
Are you still looking for French penpals for September 2011?
If so, we could get in touch and see if it's possible to set up a correspondance between your students and mine.
I teach English to a large class of 12-13 yo, 2 large classes of 13-14 yo and a large class of 14-15 yo pupils in a spa town in the centre of France. Auvergne is a semi-rural area with mountains and old volcanoes (we produce Volvic water).
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Bye. Stephanie

38362 -
modify delete 39111 - Reply from Ozgun (Switzerland) - 2011-06-23

Hi, I teach English to students from the 7th grade. They are 13. They will start learning English in september 2011. I would really like them to correspond with an English class in UK. In the 9th grade they could come visit their penfriends. Our school is located in the French part of Switzerland. If interested, please contact me.

38362 -
modify delete 39026 - Reply from evelyne (France) - 2011-06-17

hello Katie , I am very interested in your message, next year I will have many pupils aged 12 or 13 years old who would be delighted to correspond with your pupils. Please let me know if you are interested .

38362 -
modify delete 38986 - Reply from isabelle (France) - 2011-06-14

Hello,
my name is Isabelle DURASTEL. I teach English in primary school and Junior high in the South of France, near Toulouse. For next September I plan to start an exchange with an English speaking school . If you are interested, please let me know. I'll be happy to correspond with the teachers first, in order to think about the best ways to create this "twinning". Hope to read from you soon.

Isa.

38362 -
modify delete 38639 - Reply from khemal (Benin) - 2011-04-12

Bonjour c'est en faisant des recherche sur le net que j'ai lu votre annonce de correspondance .En effet je suis professeur de français dans un collège de la ville de Djougou au nord du Bénin .Mes élèves seront contents de correspondre avec vos élèves si vous ne trouvez aucun gêne.
Cordialement

38362 -
modify delete 38629 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2011-04-12

Dear Katie,
I am an English teacher in France and I would like to have an exchange with English speaking pupils. Every year we take about 50 of our pupils to London (they are 13,14 and 15 years old) but we would prefer having an exchange. Would you be interested ? Would you have enough students ? Let me know if you think that could work.
Best regards.
Virginie Parmentier

38362 -
modify delete 38598 - Reply from Anne (France) - 2011-04-06

Hi Katie
I'm a teacher of english in a french school, and I've got 22 pupils aged 11-12 who'd like to send letters or e-mails to english-speaking kids. How many pupils have you got ?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info