Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38806 - from alexandra (Greece) - 2011-05-18
: "pen-pals from greece"

hi!i'm an english teacher in greece and i'm really interested in a letter exchanging project with native speakers of english.my students are between 12-15.i'm looking forward to your reply!

38806 -
modify delete 44337 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. English is my first (and only) language. I'd love to be one of your students pen pals/epals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

38806 -
modify delete 41828 - Reply from Amy (Canada) - 2011-10-17

Hello,

I teach agrade 3 class in Canada and would love my students to participate in a gingerbread echange where they learn about another country and how they celebrae Christmas for our christmas around the world unit.

38806 -
modify delete 39397 - Reply from Kimberly (USA) - 2011-07-15

Hello. I teach 7th grade in Rockvale, TN, USA. I have 3 classes of about 27 that I'm looking for pen pals for. Do you have a class that you'd like my students to be pen pals with?

Thank you, Kimberly
Rein http://www.rms.rcs.k12.tn.us/Teachers/ReinK/reink_new.htm

38806 -
modify delete 39214 - Reply from Brittany (USA) - 2011-07-01

Hi my name is Brittany and I wanted to know if I could be a penpal with one of your students,
Thank you

38806 -
modify delete 38970 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2011-06-11

Hello! I teach 6th-8th grade English & Reading at a small, rural school in Texas, USA. Are you still looking for pen pals for your students? This coming August I will have around 47 students between the ages of 11-14. Our first day of school is August 24, 2011. We have access to computers and would be able to send emails occasionally, but I would prefer for my students to write letters to their pen pals. I want them to learn and practice the art of letter writing. My goal is for my students to strengthen and practice their communication skills while making new friends, and learning about different people and places at the same time. We would like to discuss daily life, interests, cultures, books, etc.

38806 -
modify delete 38832 - Reply from Kong Jiayi (China) - 2011-05-22

Hi!I'm a student in a middle school.I'm a girl and I want to have a penpal from other countries. I hope you be my friend. I'm looking forward to waiting your letters.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info