Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 38848 - from Tommy (Great Britain) - 2011-05-23
: "Looking for a Canadian Francophone lycée/collège"

Hello, I am looking for a French Speaking Canadian High school to start a project with my French learners here in London. There are 15 students aged 14-16 and the aim of the project to to correspond and then possibly have an exchange. we are based in SE London just 20 minutes from the centre. I look forward to hearing from you.
Tommy

38848 -
modify delete 47494 - Reply from Nawel (France) - 2012-10-03

Hello , I am nawel, English teacher in Lille , north of france , I am interessted in an exchange !
can we vist your school during few hours! we will be In London for 3 days in april or may

38848 -
modify delete 46524 - Reply from Vanessa (France) - 2012-09-08

Bonjour,

J'aurai une classe de CM2 (9-10 ans) et nous serions intéressés pour échanger des lettres ou des emails.

38848 -
modify delete 42279 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2011-11-11

Hello,

I teach English in a French high-school : www.lyceeroussel.com
It is located in Lozère...the Canada of France!

I would like to know if you're still looking for penpals...
My students are between 14 and 18.

Let me know if you are interested !
Magali

38848 -
modify delete 42216 - Reply from Cathy (France) - 2011-11-07

Hi Tommy
I'm an Irish French teacher in the south of France (near Pau) and have 12 students of 14 years old and 20 of 15-17 and 15 of 17-18 years old. We are working on a project of "anglophone countries" and we would love to exchange letters/e-mails with your students.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Cathy

38848 -
modify delete 40736 - Reply from Emilie (Belgium) - 2011-09-12

Good evening!
I'm an English teacher here in Belgium and I'm looking for English students. I'm interested in your project! We're not from Canada but we're very friendly and motivated!! If it works, we're ready to visit you in London (I love London), and invite you here of course!!! We can correspond in English-English or French-English (French for your students and English for mine).
Write me soon!!!
Emilie

38848 -
modify delete 39092 - Reply from Nada (Mexico) - 2011-06-21

Hi, I am also a french teacher here in Mexico, teaching french for students aged 11 to 15 who already had one year of french classes, and I have the same project to find a canadian school that would like to correspond with my french learning students.
Thank you,
Nada

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info