Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 40163 - from Jehona (Sweden) - 2011-08-24
: "Penpals wanted!!!"

Hello,

I teach English in the 5th grade and I'm hoping to find them some penpals from an English speaking country. I have 16 pupils and it would be great if there is a teacher out there who likes the idea of having penpals in Sweden. Hope to hear from someone soon..

40163 -
modify delete 44897 - Reply from Ulrike (Namibia) - 2012-07-03

I have 16 Grade 5's and would be interested! Let me know if you are are still free.

40163 -
modify delete 40753 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2011-09-12

Dear Jehona,
I think it would be such an eye opening experience for my students to write to students in Sweden. My students come from very diverse backgrounds. I teach twenty-three students that are 10-11 years old. I would be interested in having the students write letters using the mail. If you are still looking for Pen Pals, please let me know.
-Kate

40163 -
modify delete 40532 - Reply from Erika (USA) - 2011-09-04

Hello!
I am a 4th grade teacher (9-10 years old) in Oregon, USA. I have 28 students and we will be learning world geography and cultures this year. My students and I are very interested in making friends and learning about other cultures. I hope to hear from you soon! -Erika Eugene, Oregon USA

40163 -
modify delete 40523 - Reply from Sunshine (USA) - 2011-09-04

Hello,

I am a middle school teacher in Moses Lake, Washington. My 7th grade students who are 11-12 years of age are looking for penpals. We are looking to explore some other cultures and practice our writing skills. Please let me know if you are interested in setting up a paypals between our students.

Thank you,

Sunshine Rutherford
srutherford@mlsd.wednet.edu

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info