Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 40195 - from Olga (Ukraine) - 2011-08-25
: "Primary School Penpals"

Hi!

I’m an English teacher from Ukraine, Kyiv. My students are 7-11 years old. They’d like to have pen-pals from other countries for doing joint projects (art, writing, history, customs and traditions). If you are interested in this work write me a PM.

Olga

40195 -
modify delete 76987 - Reply from Dorota (Poland) - 2013-09-22

I'm a teacher of English from Poland. I'm looking for pen friends for my students (this year I have about 20 kids in the English club, they are 10 - 11yo).We would like to exchange letters in English to the end of the school year with the similar group of kids. If you are interested, please,e-mail me.
Thanks.

40195 -
modify delete 45005 - Reply from Robin (Canada) - 2012-07-10

Hi, I would be interested in becoming pen pals with you or someone you may know that would be interested in corresponding. I teach grade one. The kids are 5,6,and 7 years old.

40195 -
modify delete 40752 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2011-09-12

Dear Olga,
I would love to learn more about your students and your ideas for joint projects. I teach twenty-three students in Massachusetts. If you are still looking for Pen Pals for you students, I would love to hear from you.
- Kate

40195 -
modify delete 40402 - Reply from Anna (Madagascar) - 2011-08-31

Hello Olga,
I'm a teacher in primary school from Madagascar. We speak french, but I teach english to my students, this year. So, would you like to find penpals to write in english.
Are you interested?
See you soon
Anna

40195 -
modify delete 40355 - Reply from Rachel (USA) - 2011-08-30

Dear Olga,

I teach at a small private school in maryland. How many children do you have? We had a penpal program last year with a classroom from england and would love to corrrespond. Would your students write their letters in english? Please email me if you are interested! Rsmith@gerstell.org

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info