Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 41424 - from Pauline (India) - 2011-10-04
: "Email exchange"

Hola,
I am a Spanish teacher at the American School of Bombay. My students are beginners and they are 16 years old. I am looking for a class to organize an email exchange. My students come from all over the world (USA, Ireland, India, Canada, Israel, Malaysia, China). They are all perfectly fluent in English (the whole curriculum is taught in English).
Let me know if you're interested in this exchange.

41424 -
modify delete 47524 - Reply from Paul (Mexico) - 2012-10-05

Hello. I am a parent of a 16year old girl who is bilingual english and spanish and has excellent french also. We live at Lake Chapala in Mexico. My daughter wishes to have an exchange with a student from India in early 2013. She jumped a couple of years and will finish high school in June of 2013. We would love to host a student from India in an exchange. Paul, Paola's Dad.

41424 -
modify delete 43122 - Reply from jean-marie (France) - 2012-01-22

hi, i'm a chemestry teacher in a french secondary school in Reunion island in indian ocean a few hundred kilometers from south africa. my students are between 15 and 18 years and they speak french and a little englih. so i can propose you students interested to exchange with yours.
best regards

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info