Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 41949 - from celine (China) - 2011-10-22
: "correspondance"

Hello,
I'm teacher for children about 10 years old. I'd like to find a school which receive our letter. Our letter is presenting our school, game's children, their best food, their best song....they had drow a little boy in paper which travels in the letter. You'll receive this letter and you'll send just another letter.
I hope you will be interested with this project.
Best regards.
celine

41949 -
modify delete 72608 - Reply from KATURAMU (Uganda) - 2012-11-29

Dear Teacher Celine
am Teacher Katuramu Johnmary from Uganda and am interested with your news letter and am looking for pen pals for me and my students
Yours
Katuramu Johnmary

41949 -
modify delete 45141 - Reply from Suzel (France) - 2012-07-16

Hello !

Next year (sept 2013) I would like to read Flat Stanley with my students (10-11 year old). They can write in english (with help of their english teacher !! of me...) or in french...

It would be wonderful for my pupils to recieve a chinese flat stanley !

If you want to recieve a french flat stanley, you can answer me !

Suzel.

41949 -
modify delete 44326 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. I only speak English, is this okay? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals though. I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

41949 -
modify delete 42808 - Reply from sukran (Turkey) - 2011-12-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional, more beautiful, and effective experience for them. Then they can communicate in class where there are computers.

41949 -
modify delete 42119 - Reply from Claudia (France) - 2011-11-01

Hello Celine,

I just read your message, I hope it's not too late...
I'm a teacher in France (in the suburbs of Paris).
My pupils read the book Flat Stanley and it would be great to receive your little paper people. We could do the same thing.Do your pupils speak french? Mine are 7. They can't speak and write english.
Hope hearing from you soon.
Claudia

41949 -
modify delete 42069 - Reply from Joanna (Poland) - 2011-10-28

Hello!
I'm a teacher in a primary school in Poland. My students are 7-12 years old (class 1, 4 and 6) and will write letters to children around the world. They will write with your students too. What do you think about?
Greetings from Poland
Joanna

41949 -
modify delete 41996 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2011-10-25

Dear Celine,
I have students who would like to receive your letter. They can send your class a letter, too. We live in New Jersey in the United States. My students are 14-17 years old.
Sincerely,
Angela

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info