Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42097 - from Ildiko (Hungary) - 2011-10-30
: "looking for penpals"

I am an English teacher from Hungary looking for penpals for my pupils aged 10 and 12. We woüld be happy to find twin classes from all over the world in order to learn about life in other countries, traditions, culture.
Please contact me if you are interested.

42097 -
modify delete 109168 - Reply from Lionel (France) - 2015-11-11

Hello my name is Lionel and I teach English to French students aged from 11 to 15 years old. I am very interested in having some of my students exchange with other European alumni in various ways (letters, cards, live chats or mails ) in order to enable them to improve their English and learn more about counterparts from different nationalities' life.

42097 -
modify delete 44341 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the United States. English is the only language I speak, so that's good for us! I don't have a classroom of kids, but I will definetly bring it up with my English teacher when I'm at school. I would love to be one of your students pen pals! If you need to know more, tell me. Also, if you do email me back, I'd appreciate it if you could remind me of the project! I'm trying to help as many teachers as I can, and might get confused! Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!
-Saya

42097 -
modify delete 42810 - Reply from sukran (Turkey) - 2011-12-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional, more beautiful, and effective experience for them. Then they can communicate in class where there are computers.

42097 -
modify delete 42401 - Reply from eric (France) - 2011-11-15

hello I'm a french teacher in a primary school in south of France near Marseille
I have got 22 pupils (10/11 years old)
we are interesting by your é-mail
I'm weating your answer
bye
éric

42097 -
modify delete 42214 - Reply from Robin (USA) - 2011-11-07

Hi -

We are two classes of students (41 total students) in North Carolina, USA. The students are in the 4th and 5th grade, so they are 9, 10, and 11. Please reply if you would like to set up pen pals.

Kind regards,
Robin

42097 -
modify delete 42135 - Reply from Nadira (France) - 2011-11-01

Hello!

I'm a teacher in primary school,in the south of France and my pupils are aged 9-10. Would it be ok for you or are they too young?

Hope to Speak to you soon!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info