Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42123 - from Paul (Japan) - 2011-11-01
: "Japanese Penpals"

Hello,

We are a group of schools located in Iwate, Japan.

We have students ranging from 13-18 and we would love to be penpals with you.

We are interested in exchanging real letters of the "snail mail" variety. We also love pictures.

Please contact us if you are interested and will can match you up with almost any age or ability.

Thanks,
Paul

42123 -
modify delete 115207 - Reply from Nadirah (Brunei Darussalam) - 2017-01-23

Hi Paul,

I've read your post in the ads regarding the snail mail. I would like to propose the same thing with my students. They are college students, ranging age 16 - 21 years old. They are actually members of Japanese club in the college yet they haven't got the chance to really communicate with Japanese people. I would love to give them the chance to learn more about the Japanese Culture and Language by conversing with the native people instead of just studying using the internet. Snail Mail is also my students' preferred type of communication. If you are interested, you can directly send email to me at randol_3z@yahoo.com. I will give you more detail if you have further question to ask.

Thank you!

42123 -
modify delete 48085 - Reply from Janaie (USA) - 2012-11-04

Hello I saw your ad and I'm very interested in talking to one of your students I'm from the USA. I am 17 years old and a senior in high school. I love sports animals movies music and many more. Please let me know if your interested thanks!

42123 -
modify delete 47409 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2012-09-30

Hi,
My name is Tetiana from Poland. I work with 13-14 years old teens too. We're looking for pen pals from Japan. We would like to use snail mailing that will motivate our students to work harder (I can check their mistakes). We'd like to exchange the information about culture and traditions of our countries. Could we become your friends if it isn’t too late :)

42123 -
modify delete 47136 - Reply from Hana (Czech Rep.) - 2012-09-22

Hi Paul,

I teach English in a small historical town in the Czech Republic. My 14-18year old pupils would like to get some pen pals from your school. They are keen English learners and are interested in history, geography and culture. If you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best wishes. Hana

my home town www.litomysl.cz and school town www.vysokemyto.cz

42123 -
modify delete 46973 - Reply from Lydia (USA) - 2012-09-19

Hi there. I am an English teacher for 10 children age 9-13. We would like to correspond with children from Japan. When I was young I had a Japanese penpal. It was a very rewarding experience. Thanks in advance! -Lydia

42123 -
modify delete 44354 - Reply from Ali (USA) - 2012-05-21

Hello!
My name is Ali and I am from America. I think it would be fun to write to a Japanese child my age, and I love making friends! I want to move to Japan when I'm older. :)

42123 -
modify delete 43674 - Reply from JASMINE (China) - 2012-03-10

hello teacher, i am a student from china, and the reason i contact u is i need ur help.
I set up a club in my school about teaching foreigners chinese and learn sth from u.
if its possible,could u plz help me to set up the club in ur school, let ur scholl students to communicate with us and that will be great ,but if u wont or sth balabala...
no problem ,appreciate u same ! i am 16 thank u teacher

42123 -
modify delete 43306 - Reply from traci (USA) - 2012-02-05

Hi my name is traci, i would love to assist you all

42123 -
modify delete 43195 - Reply from Asif (India) - 2012-01-29

Dear Paul

Greetings from Global Indian International School, Jodhpur, India.

We are interested to start a penpal project with Japanese students and also plan to start Japanese as a foreign language in school.

We are intersted in developing Global partnership links for primary and secondary students between Japan and India. We have about 200 young, lively children who are interested to participate in joint collaborative projects between the two schools. Presently our school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and follows the National Curriculum. The school has facilities for emails, skype, web conferecing etc. We have modern labs and look forward to interacting on a regular basis.

Jodhpur is a popular touristdestination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar desert.Thecity is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather itenjoys all year. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to theblue-painted houses around the MehrangarhFort. Jodhpur lies near the geographic
centre of Rajasthan state,which makes it a convenient base for travel in a region much frequented bytourists.

There are a number of activities that can be possible between both schools. Primarily we can exchange photos of the activities, form student groups class wise for exchange to take place and then send emails. letters or interact through skpe on a number of issues i.e. culture, food, music, group projects etc.

Regards

Asif Iqbal
Principal)

GIobal Indian International School, Jodhpur, India

42123 -
modify delete 42797 - Reply from sirine (France) - 2011-12-26

Hello My name is Sirine Khenchouch i have 14 years old i live in France . I am interested of your School i was born in 22th september 1997

42123 -
modify delete 42703 - Reply from Sukran (Turkey) - 2011-12-13

Hi! I'm an English teacher in Turkey, with students of 4th, 6th and 7th grades, 10 - 13 ages. I would prefer pen friendship first by letters, because all of these children haven´t got internet at home, and it would be a multidimensional, more beautiful, and effective experience for them. Then they can communicate in class where there are computers. Thanks.

42123 -
modify delete 42514 - Reply from aga (Poland) - 2011-11-25

hello
we are 14-15 years old.Willing to share our ideas and find penpalls all over the world.We can exchange postcards/letters/mails/pictures etc.Are you interested?

42123 -
modify delete 42398 - Reply from Eunice (USA) - 2011-11-15

Hello,
I am interested in corresponding with your students through snail mail. I have started a Pen pal Club on my campus for anyone who is interested in learning about other cultures: )
The students voted and Japan was voted number one! Please email me if you are interested: euniceekimm@gmail.com

42123 -
modify delete 42323 - Reply from Matthew (USA) - 2011-11-12

Good evening Paul,

I'm presently doing an Expository Unit with my students in America, for 7th graders, and I am focusing on nuclear power and the struggles Japan has been having as of late. I was wondering if I may send some questions the students will make to you and your students to get their voices and perspectives into our students. Our school's name is: International Studies Learning Center, and your views and the students' would help our students understand what's happening in Japan so much better. I'm willing to try and work out whatever kinks there may be to make this work. Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Matthew

42123 -
modify delete 42309 - Reply from Tracey (USA) - 2011-11-11

We are a group of high schoolers in America and are very interested in writing to your class and learning about different countries.
Tracey

42123 -
modify delete 42198 - Reply from amanda (USA) - 2011-11-05

hi im amanda math genius :) ask me any thing about math ill give u answer right away im 10

42123 -
modify delete 42191 - Reply from Rossella (Italy) - 2011-11-05

Hi, Paul! I'm Rossella, an English teacher in a Primary school in Turin, Italy. I'm looking for penpals for my 17 students of the 5th grade (10/11 years old). Maybe they are too young to match with your students, but they are really eager to start writing to someone living so far away and they are extremely curious about different cultures. Please, let me know if you and your kids could be interested in receiving e-mails or snail mails from Italy!
Thanks so much!
Best regards,
Rossella

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info