Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 4240 - from caroline (Sweden) - 2005-07-05
: "teachers"

Hi, I am a teacher from Sweden, female 26, and I'd like to come into contact with teachers from your country/ countries. I would be very happy (overthrilled) if you, if you'd like to have contact with me, could send me a mail and we can establish a connection that way.

Caroline "amazon"

4240 -
modify delete 116426 - Reply from Anna (Spain) - 2017-06-22

Hello Carol,

I would like to contact to you because I want to know in with lever do you teach and how old are your students, because I want to offer our High School program in Spain for them, because I'm a local coordinator in a exchange students company in Spain ( Barcelona), called Interhispania.

Please, if you're interested in it, contact to me as soon as possible.

My email adress is: aina1964@hotmail.com

Anna

4240 -
modify delete 31933 - Reply from Stefan (Kenya) - 2009-10-10

Hello Carol,

I M OF THE OPINION THAT I AM THE RIGHT PERSON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH stefan@sttkenya.com or mobile +254-722-721-615

Kind Regards,
Stefan.

4240 -
modify delete 31577 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2009-09-22

hello !
I'm quite interested by your ad and wish we could work together. I have 18 quite motivated pupils and I would like them to discover new cultures and meet pupils from other countries.
Contact me if you're interested !

4240 -
modify delete 30268 - Reply from kaan (Turkey) - 2009-06-11

hi, ıam kaan ıam from turkey , living çanakkale ıam a university student also ıam working ina hotel ıam waiter. ı go englısh lessons , ı want to go sweden in winter to englsh school, ıts my favaurıte country.. :-) ı wonder there and sweden people ı must go hotel take care byby kaanbayraktar_17@hotmail.com

4240 -
modify delete 28138 - Reply from oujemli (Morocco) - 2008-12-07

hello how have u been i hope that everything is going great .my name is chakir im a teacher of english in morocco im 25 years old my students are between 15 and 16 years old so lets put into effect what we can share ok this is my email gr_chakir@hotmail.com chakir morocco

4240 -
modify delete 27116 - Reply from Teshome (Ethiopia) - 2008-09-30

Hello! Dear Caroline,
I am a geography teacher from Ethiopia. I am interested to contact with teachers from Europe such as ur country. Our contact surely add some thing to farther build up our profession. I am happy to exchange e mails regarding environmental problems, culture, history, religion ...of our respective countries.

Hopping warm response

Teshome:- From Ethiopia

4240 -
modify delete 27023 - Reply from Pamela (Italy) - 2008-09-24

Hallo, I found your message on the website although I think it's rather old...
I teach English in an Italian school and I'd like to start an e-mail project or Friendship book for my students. If you'd like to do that, do contact me and we can iron out the details!
If you aren't interested anymore, I'm sorry I bothered you =) but please feel free to pass my e-mail address on to any of your colleagues who would like to carry out this kind of project.

Hope to hear from you soon,
cheers,

Pam from Italy

4240 -
modify delete 26537 - Reply from eazizness (Morocco) - 2008-09-04

hello.my names aziz.i am a teacher of english as a foreign language in high school.i would like to know u more so as we can make teaching easy via our sharing basics and more.contact me
aziz
take care

4240 -
modify delete 21498 - Reply from Dr.Alemayehu Girma H (Ethiopia) - 2007-10-07

Hello there. How are things going? No drama? I am reaaly happy to be your penpal, I just got your address whille ,i am looking for a freind from you country. I do not know, how much i got you but , what i need is to have the best freind from your country for long term. I am a medical doctor who is working in one of the second biggest hospital in my cou try , Ethiopia, as a the head of the out patient department in the capital city called Addis Ababa.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
With lots of love and big hugs

4240 -
modify delete 20341 - Reply from Attyia (Syria) - 2007-08-13

Hello dear Caroline,
Well, I am a teacher of English, High school,I am fluent in both English and Arabic, I will be glad if we could cooperate in this field.
Your friend
Attyia

4240 -
modify delete 17713 - Reply from houssem (Tunisia) - 2007-03-01

Hi, i'm a teacher from tunisia, 28 years; i am searching for information about sweden culture, way of life..
if you are interested, i will be so happy to discuss this subject and others whith you!!

4240 -
modify delete 16727 - Reply from Ash (India) - 2007-01-11

Hi,
I am a computer science teacher from India. Presently I am working under ministry of India and posted in a small exotic island, Lakshadweep in Arabian Sea. I really like to migrate to Sweden and want to work as a teacher there. Pls give me tips for the same and I really like to get in touch with you,
Hope you will respod soon,

4240 -
modify delete 16437 - Reply from Ahmet (Turkey) - 2006-12-24

Hi
How are you?
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my students's age are 14-18 years old..and we want to correspond with a swedish school's students..if you want so,we will wait your answer here..
take care
adnan DAG
Turkey/Balikesir

4240 -
modify delete 11886 - Reply from nansy (Lebanon) - 2006-08-18

hi i am a teacher from lebanon,female 23 and i'd like to be in contact with you.hope i'll be chatting with u soon .nancy

4240 -
modify delete 10131 - Reply from Kidus (Ethiopia) - 2006-05-25

I am a mathematics teacher In Ethiopia, Africa.
I want to share experiences with teachers from Europe.
If send me a response I will be glad to share with you.

Thanks, Kidus

4240 -
modify delete 9603 - Reply from Talles (Brazil) - 2006-04-30

my name is Talles and I m from Brazil,at the moment I give english classes here in my homeland and I m an english teacher for a long haul. to be candid I already lived in Sweden and I may say that Swedein is an amazing Country.I also lived in USA and Russia because my otherhalf is Russian and I have a son who is American.

I was on the look out for english teachers on the net in order to have friendship and also share teaching experience. it is a amazing how teaching is good.for instance at no time I thought before that I would be an english teacher,But it came to happen and today I make a living out of it.

what do you think about sharing experience?? teaching experience??

I taught english in Russia too and here now I teach executives in Companies---so called (vip class).But I also worked in Franchasing english schools.

let me know what is your standpoint about it.

best regards

4240 -
modify delete 8651 - Reply from Luther (Liberia) - 2006-02-25

Hi friend,
I want to become your friend. Can we start communicationg. I am also a teacher and will love to know you more. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
Luther

4240 -
modify delete 7107 - Reply from ahmet (Turkey) - 2005-12-04

hello
I am a teacher ın turkey
I have got about 400 srudents ın my school..we want to correspond by letter wıth your school's students too..If you want to correspond new Turkısh frıends,We will waıt your mail here
Take care
Bye
Adnan DAĞ/TURKEY

4240 -
modify delete 5559 - Reply from Jorn (Qatar) - 2005-09-28

Dear Caroline,
I am an American of Swedish descent. My great-grandfather immigrated to the USA in 1868. I am an English teacher and I'm currently teaching in Qatar. I've been here for the past seven years. I am interested in immigrating to Sweden and teaching there. I would love to return to my family's homeland. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Jorn Erickson

4240 -
modify delete 5324 - Reply from Anita (Australia) - 2005-09-20

Hello Caroline,

My name is Anita and I am a 25 year old teacher from Australia. I would be interested in corresponding with you if you are still enthusiastic. I look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards
Anita

4240 -
modify delete 5218 - Reply from ERIC (Ghana) - 2005-09-15

I AM ERIC OFORI FROM GHANA.I AM LOOKING FOR PENPAL FROM SWEDEN TO LEARN FROM HER AND SHE TO LEARN FROM FOR US TO BENEFIT FROM EACH OTHER.ANY SWEDESH CITIZENS CAN GET INTOUCH WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR CORRSPONDINGS.

4240 -
modify delete 4985 - Reply from AHMED (Tunisia) - 2005-09-01

hi dear!
this is my msn again wadahbechir@hotmail.com
yahoo ettihahmed003@yahoo.fr

4240 -
modify delete 4561 - Reply from smail (Algeria) - 2005-07-31

see you! i am from algeria and i have 23 years iam in my last years in university of algiers ,please if you would know any think abouy me you can write to me to my e-mail in english or infrench
think you and all my greeting

4240 -
modify delete 4465 - Reply from youssef (Morocco) - 2005-07-18

how are you my name is youssef, i'm a marocain nationality .i want your relation for know lot of information about your country, thank you ,writ me you can send me your adress postal in tagant.youssef@caramail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info