Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42517 - from Angeliki (Greece) - 2011-11-25
: "Let's have our students practice their English!"

I am an English teacher in Greece and I'd like to offer my students the chance to correspond with students of other countries, in English.
I have classes of all ages, but I'm particularly interested in the ages of 10-12 years old.
If you have students of the same ages, please contact me.
I'm looking forward to your reply!

Bye,
Angeliki

42517 -
modify delete 48031 - Reply from Tracie (USA) - 2012-10-31

I have a group of 6th grade students (11 and 12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. We are in the USA in the Chicago suburbs.

42517 -
modify delete 47144 - Reply from Agata (Poland) - 2012-09-22

Hi! I'm an English teacher from Poland. I teach students age 9-12 and they'd love to write to other English learners. I want to do it during after school extra English lessons. There are about 10 students.If you are interested contact me a_a1@buziaczek.pl Regards, Agata

42517 -
modify delete 46695 - Reply from Bill (USA) - 2012-09-12

Hi Angeliki!

My name is Bill Leonardo, I teach 5th grade in the USA. I have 51 10 year olds. I am very interested in having them learn more about another country's culture and be pen pals throughout the year.

Please let me know if you are still interested!
Thanks,
Bill Leonardo

42517 -
modify delete 44336 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the US. Obviously, I don't have a whole class, but is just me fine? I'd love to be one of your students pen pals! I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

-Saya

42517 -
modify delete 42637 - Reply from Emilija (Yugoslavia) - 2011-12-07

Hello, Ageliki. I'm a Serbian teacher of English and I have students who are 10 to 16 years old. They would be very happy to exchange their thoughts and feelings with your students.On the other hand, I am also interested in sharing ideas about good teaching with others. We hope you will find this message interesting and contact us.
Best regards from Serbia

42517 -
modify delete 42553 - Reply from Pauline (Great Britain) - 2011-11-29

Hi
I tach in a 9-13 middle school. We have lots of children who would like to have penpals. As the Olympics are in London next year it would be good to have some from Greece as the birtplace of the Olympics

42517 -
modify delete 42544 - Reply from Ewa (Poland) - 2011-11-28

Hi, Angeliki
I teach English in Poland and our pupils like a lot to make friends with the children from all over the world! The school is not big - there are only 11 pupils aged 10-12 (plus 40 younger ones)but they are all ready to write and send mails and pictures.
I would love to hear from you
Ewa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info