Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 42719 - from Tamara (Czech Rep.) - 2011-12-14
: "Projects"

Dear friends, an English teacher from Technical High School in Brno is looking for another school in an English speaking country for exchanging E-mails between students, working on projects etc.

Looking forward to yout answer,

Tamara Kohutova
ISS-COP, 61 Olomoucka, Brno ,Czech Republic
kohutovat@centrum.cz

42719 -
modify delete 75656 - Reply from Catherine (USA) - 2013-08-10

Hello,

My name is Catherine Woodcock and I am a World Literature teacher in the state of Florida in the USA. My students are ages 14-17 and have not had much opportunity to travel outside of the USA in their lives. I would love to set up a pen pal exchange with my students and yours so that they may be able to expand their knowledge of the world. If you are interested please let me know!

All the best,

Catherine Woodcock

42719 -
modify delete 43565 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-02-28

Hi, I'm Anna from Poland. I teach English and German at a junior high school in Brodnica. My students are 13-16 years old. They are eager to exchange letters, prepare prospects etc. in English or German to improve their skills and gain knowledge about other countries. I would be very happy if you replied:)
Anna

42719 -
modify delete 43238 - Reply from Sharon (USA) - 2012-02-02

We are studying your part of the world and thought we might be penpals.

42719 -
modify delete 43120 - Reply from Marie-Céline (France) - 2012-01-22

Hello!

I know that you're looking for a school from an English speaking country but I found your message interesting in so far as I teach English in France and I'm looking for a school to establish long term projects with a foreign school to whom my pupils would HAVE to use English since we don't learn Czech in our school.
Have you ever heard of a program called "Comenius"? This helps teacher from different countries to get funds for school projects.
I have students from 11 to 15 years old, so if you're interested just let me know by sending a mail!
I'll be happy to discover Czech Republic through projects and make my pupils discover it too while improving their
skills in English.

Marie-Céline ( mail address: caribchick@hotmail.fr )

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info