Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43470 - from Erika (Hungary) - 2012-02-18
: "Hungarian students"

I'm a teacher of English from Hungary. I would like penpals for my student from the United Kingdom, the USA or Australia. Our students are at age of 11-14. But also I'm looking for a school,from these countries to make a project together.

43470 -
modify delete 113470 - Reply from cherie (USA) - 2016-09-27

I teach fifth grade and have a class of 18 students aged 10-11. We would love to start writing your class letters as soon as possible! Would you be interested?

43470 -
modify delete 97416 - Reply from Kate (USA) - 2014-01-14

Hi, I have a group of ten students, ages 10-12, seeking pen pals in Hungary. I love the idea of a joint project.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kate

43470 -
modify delete 48035 - Reply from Tracie (USA) - 2012-10-31

I have a group of 6th grade students (11 and 12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. We are in the USA in the Chicago suburbs.

43470 -
modify delete 44340 - Reply from Saya (USA) - 2012-05-20

Hi, my name is Saya. I'm an 11 year old girl from the United States. English is the only language I speak, so that's good for us! I don't have a classroom of kids, but I will definetly bring it up with my English teacher when I'm at school. I would love to be one of your students pen pals! If you need to know more, tell me. Also, if you do email me back, I'd appreciate it if you could remind me of the project! I'm trying to help as many teachers as I can, and might get confused! Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!
-Saya

43470 -
modify delete 43568 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-02-28

Hi, I teach English and German at a middle school in the centre of Poland. My students are 13-16 years old and have learned English for a couple of years. They are eager to exchange letters, prepare prospects etc. in English or German to improve their skills and gain knowledge about other countries. I would be very happy if you replied.
Anna

43470 -
modify delete 43543 - Reply from fatima (Morocco) - 2012-02-25

Salut à tous et à toute,
Je suis professeur de français,je cherche un programme ou des programmes élémentaire(s)en français et en mathématiques(toutes les classes scolaires:dès CE1 jusqu'au 6ème année)
Toutes informations et renseignements sur les premiers pas et démarches pour aider les élèves à avoir une bonne base de français en tant que langue étrangère et seconde.Je vous remercie infiniment
Cordialement

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info