Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43750 - from miriam (Israel) - 2012-03-16
: "looking for 12-years old pen pals"

Hi! I am an English tutour from Jerusalem, Israel. I have 5 students around the age of 12 (four girls and one boy), that would like to have pen pals from another country (preferably efl students). If you have pupils of that age and you are interested' please contact me on my e-mail
Miriam

43750 -
modify delete 103906 - Reply from Sarah Starr (USA) - 2015-06-09

Hi my name is Sarah and I am a home school mom. I have a 12 year old boy and a 12 year old girl who would like to have pen pals from Israel.

43750 -
modify delete 73799 - Reply from Joanna (France) - 2013-03-18

hello I m looking for pen pals for my two kids (one boy and one girl). They are 13 years old.
Please e mail me if you are interesting in get in touch.

Sincerly
Joanna

43750 -
modify delete 47695 - Reply from tara (Canada) - 2012-10-12

Hello My name is Tara. I run a quilt studio in feb 2012, i will be teaching 6 12-13 year old girls an optional class of how to quilt. I would love a partnership-to learn more about tel aviv and lifeyour culture. My hope is that girls might be able to send their )finished project to your students, maybe your students might be able to create something for the girls in return. please feel free to contact me

43750 -
modify delete 43945 - Reply from guilhem (Burkina Faso) - 2012-04-03

Hello,
i'm in a Catholic Medium/High School in Burkina Faso (touristic zone of this country). We are looking for penpals all over the world to exchange. We only have girls and they are really interesting to know more about others cultures. If your children are still available, i will find 5 students very easily to start an exchange with you. Have a nice day!

43750 -
modify delete 43860 - Reply from D (USA) - 2012-03-25

I may be able to help

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info