Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 43955 - from Tina (Sweden) - 2012-04-04
: "Looking for pen-pals"

Hi. I have a class that is looking for pen-pals from an English speaking country. I have 23 4th graders in the age 10-11 (13 girls and 10 boys). We would like to exchange snail mails in English - send a parcel with letters from all the pupils in the class (and other things like pictures, coins, stamps, candy/sweets, stickers etc.) every other month. Except the individual letters from each student we will tell you about our school, city and country (for example culture, food, language, geography etc). We would like to start this project this spring and continue until June 2013. Please let me know if you have students around this age and are interested in becoming pen pals with us. Thank you! Tina

43955 -
modify delete 47560 - Reply from Thanks (Sweden) - 2012-10-07

Hi
We would have loved to write letters to you all but we have found a school and started an exchange program. I hope you will find a nice school to write letters to.
Thanks for your answers and good luck.
T

43955 -
modify delete 44896 - Reply from Ulrike (Namibia) - 2012-07-03

Hi there, I have 22 Grade 5's and I'd love to have them correspond with your learners if you do not have anyone yet. Let me know, would be great!

43955 -
modify delete 44495 - Reply from Anne (Australia) - 2012-06-06

Hello, I teach a year 3 class (8-9 yr olds) in Townsville, Queensland, Australia and we would love to be pen pals with you.

Thanks
Anne

43955 -
modify delete 44085 - Reply from zerzour (Algeria) - 2012-04-20

hello

I am an algerian male teacher teaching English in a middle school .I would be very hapt to exchange ideas and opinions ..if you are intressted contact me zerzournaa@yahoo.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info