Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44039 - from Michelle (Great Britain) - 2012-04-13
: "P4 class would love Pen Pals!"

My class of 29 Primary 4 pupils(aged 8)from Scotland would love to make connections with a class in London, Texas, Australia or New Zealand we could write to regularly as Pen Pals with the possibility of expanding the link school wide in future. Please reply if you'd like to pair up with us!

44039 -
modify delete 73053 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2013-01-09

Hello!
We are not from Texas, but would love to work on a penpal project with your students. First grade class of about 23 students,ages 5-7 in rural Illinois.
Let me know!
Thanks!

44039 -
modify delete 46877 - Reply from Lori (Germany) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. They've all committed to this project until at least Christmas, and I'm looking for penpals who would also be willing to write pretty regularly. We could also maybe do video letters, little gifts in the mail, or other special things...we'll see! If you're interested, please let me know!

44039 -
modify delete 46543 - Reply from Lynley (New Zealand) - 2012-09-09

I have 26 year 3 students aged 7 and 8. We would love to write to you and tell you all about New Zealand.

44039 -
modify delete 46523 - Reply from Vanessa (France) - 2012-09-08

Bonjour,

J'aurai une classe de CM2 (9-10 ans) et nous serions intéressés pour échanger des lettres ou des emails.

44039 -
modify delete 46163 - Reply from Fabricio (Argentina) - 2012-08-30

Hi! I have 29 students aged 9 in class 4. We are from Greater Buenos Aires in Argentina. We'd like to contact pupils from the UK.

44039 -
modify delete 45047 - Reply from Koumbem Sylace (Burkina Faso) - 2012-07-12

HELLO
I'm a little school owner in Burkina Faso west africa. We will have the coming school year grade one to grade six. We would like to have penpal for our kids. If you are interested in this project, please write us back so that we will see how to organize this correspondence together.
We are looking forwards to hearing from you.
Thank you.
Koumbem.
koumbemsylace@yahoo.fr

44039 -
modify delete 44581 - Reply from Robyn (Australia) - 2012-06-14

I have 30 students ages 7-9 who would love to have penpals as part of our study of other cultures.

44039 -
modify delete 44164 - Reply from Colleen (USA) - 2012-04-28

Hi!
We are nearing the end of our school year, but I would love to set up Pen Pals with another teacher so that we can begin our next year writing letters immediately (I teach 2nd grade, which is 7-8 year olds). Our school is in Northern Virginia, about 30 minutes west of Washington, D.C. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info