Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44240 - from Marina (Australia) - 2012-05-10
: "Friends around the world"

Hello, I teach spanish in a small rural school in NSW Australia. I will love that our student learn more about other countries and cultures. The student are from year 2 to year 6, ages between 7 to 13. I will love if they can receive some letters in spanish, or english. In the future we can share the website of our school or why not, try to use technology like Skype. thank you very much.

44240 -
modify delete 121884 - Reply from maria josé (Spain) - 2018-06-06

I teach English in a small school near Valencia in Spain and I am really interested in doing letters exchange. I am sure they will find it amazing! Please, contact me. Thank you in advance

44240 -
modify delete 111473 - Reply from Darius (USA) - 2016-07-02

Hello Marina, my name is Darius and I am starting a club this coming school year. The ages range from 8-12. We would love to correspond with you and your students. How many do you have? Depending on how many students you have is the amount that I will allow to join our club. I also would enjoy later emailing and Skyping. But first I would like for the children to learn the postal system and how to properly write letters. We are in NC of the USA in a small Christian school and would enjoy learning different cultures, languages, and what ever else we could share. Thank you

44240 -
modify delete 102813 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2015-01-26

hello we are based in Nairobi Kenya east Africa at a place called kiambiu ,we have the same age like yours boys and girls they would like to learn and improve there learning skills
we invite you also to Kenya to visit they also design lovely crafts which is a school project that helps the less fortunate boys ad girls buy uniforms and other learning items .welcome

44240 -
modify delete 100530 - Reply from Kristina (USA) - 2014-09-08

I am a leader of a daisy troop (kindergarten). I have five girls who are 5 and 6 years old. We are looking to write to other girls around the world. We want to learn about other cultures and make new friends.
Thank You
Kristina

44240 -
modify delete 74394 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-10

hello ur school have the saem age like yours we would like to pen pal

44240 -
modify delete 74375 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2013-05-09

our students have the same age like yours and they are much interested they design lovely crafts

44240 -
modify delete 73949 - Reply from Noah (Jamaica) - 2013-04-04

hello saw ur ad and am interested

44240 -
modify delete 47500 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2012-10-04

Hello:
I teach children in a language school in Spain and I think they would be glad to have an international exchange, especially if they could also write some letters/words in spanish since their English isn't very fluent.
You can email me if you want or send your letters to our school.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours,
Ana

PD. Our address is:

Ms. Ana Soto
Estudios Paco Feliz
Av. Basilio Alvarez 1
Ourense- 32003
SPAIN

44240 -
modify delete 46652 - Reply from Mercedes (Spain) - 2012-09-11

Hola Marina, soy profesora particular de inglés en España y estoy buscando penpals para mis estudiantes (unos 40) de edades comprendidas entre los 6 y 14 años. La idea de usar el bilingüismo me parece estupenda para darles la oportunidad de reaccionar rápidamente ante el idioma que en un momento dado deban utilizar y que con la costumbre pierdan la necesidad de pensar...¿Y ahora que?. Tengo en mente ideas, juegos y chistes que quizá te interesen.Saludos, Mercedes

44240 -
modify delete 46253 - Reply from carole (France) - 2012-09-01

Bonjour
je me présente Carole je suis à la recherche d'une classe de maternelle de niveau grande section (5/6ans) pour établir une correposndance sur l'année.Je parle anglais, espagnol bien sur. Nous habitons en France dans le sud
Si vous êtes intéressée contactez moi!
Peut être à très bientôt
carole

44240 -
modify delete 45380 - Reply from Giray (Taiwan) - 2012-07-30

Hi there! I'm English teacher in English teaching course and it would be great if we arrange penpals for our students. They are willing to meet new friends speaking English from other cultures.
Waiting for your reply.
Giray SOYDAN

44240 -
modify delete 44786 - Reply from romina (Argentina) - 2012-06-25

Hi,

I`m Romina from Argentina, I teach at a primary school in Buenos Aires, my students are third graders( 8 and 9 years old). They have been learning English for only three years so they know the basics. Most of them only have the opportunity to learn at school, just a few have the chance to learn at an institue or with a private teacher. It would be great if we could exchange mails or use Skype to chat. The only problem is that as they have little knowledge of the language I would have to intervene a lot so perhaps if we could think of a series of questions so as to guide the conversation and try to make the most of it ( and avoid misunderstandings or awkward moments when you don`t know what to say...)
Ok, bye for now
Tell me what you think of my idea

44240 -
modify delete 44659 - Reply from Jenny (Korea) - 2012-06-17

Hi,

I am currently teaching in a boy's middle school in Korea. I have around eighty 13-year old boys that would love to have penpals from a different country. They are quite advanced in the language, so I would love for them practice writing!

If you're interested, please do write me an e-mail!
Hoping to hear from you.

Jenny

44240 -
modify delete 44477 - Reply from hilary (China) - 2012-06-05

hi i'm hilary i teach chiese in a small school .they are about 6 to 12 years old .if they are intersted in our country and cultures ,we would be pleased to tell you ,i am very happy to rely your letter ,so i am looking forwrad your letter

44240 -
modify delete 44428 - Reply from nigel (Thailand) - 2012-05-31

Hi,Hola
I teach in Thailand and would like my school to twin with a school in Australia. I speak Spanish but do not write it. Hope you will contact me so that my children can learn English with your school.
Nigel

44240 -
modify delete 44308 - Reply from emily cremeans (USA) - 2012-05-18

Hi,

We are almost at the end of our school year (2 weeks left), but I would love to have my class of first graders (age 6-7) write to your kids. I would even be interested in setting something up for next school years class starting in August 2012. My school is located in Kaysville, UTah, U.S.A. about 45 minutes north of Salt Lake City. Please let me know if this is a possibility.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info