Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44249 - from Nicole (New Zealand) - 2012-05-11
: "French Speaking Penpals for 11-14 year old students."

Hi! I teach at a small middle school in Hamilton, New Zealand. My students have just started learning French and they would really like to have French-speaking penpals. Hope to hear from you!

44249 -
modify delete 121063 - Reply from Morgane (New Caledonia) - 2018-03-07

Hello
I'm an English teacher in Lifou, one of the three loyalty islands of New Caledonia.
I'm teaching to 30 students from 12 to 13 years old who chose English as an option and we would be delighted to correspond with you.a travel exchange could even be done.
keep me posted
regards
Morgane RIGOURD

44249 -
modify delete 99708 - Reply from anne (France) - 2014-08-18

Hi, I just read your message on the forum about penpals and I'm interested for one of my classes. We are a little school in a French village near the Spanish border (in the mountains). I don't know the exact number of my pupils yet but that should be around 28-30 in a class. They're 13-15 years old.
Hope to hear from from you,
anne

44249 -
modify delete 76505 - Reply from Blandine (Reunion) - 2013-09-09

We're not that far, yet my French students don't know much about your culture. They are about 13 years old. With a group of teachers, we'd like to open the door to them to the outside world. I've personnaly chosen your country because i've been there some years ago and have fallen in love.I would like to introduce that magnificent part of the world to my students. It would be much better if we could do it more humanely and share our cultures and way of life via mail and why not skype. I'm looking forward to having an exchange with a class from your place.
see you soon

44249 -
modify delete 76234 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2013-09-01

hi are you still looking for a school exchange? We are in the centre of paris and I teach in a secondary school with pupils aged 13 to 15 WE HAVE A LARGE SCHOOL AND MY PUPILS ARE INTERESTED IN sPORT; lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE LETTERS MAILS TAPES AND SOUVENIRS;

44249 -
modify delete 75049 - Reply from Elodie (France) - 2013-07-07

Hello !

I'm an English teacher in the South of France and I have pupils from 11 to 14 years old. It would be great if our pupils could speak half English- half French by email or letter. Are you interested ?

Elodie

44249 -
modify delete 74467 - Reply from Farida (France) - 2013-05-18

Dear Nicole,

I've just read your message and I don't know if you have found a school... I teach English to 11-15 years old in the North of France and I'm interested in your message.
Let me know if you are! Farida

44249 -
modify delete 73840 - Reply from EMILE (French Guiana) - 2013-03-25

Hello!

I'm an English teacher in French Guiana, South America and I'm looking for penpals for my pupils so that they can exchange on subjects such as culture, climate, hobbies, school, etc

French Guiana is an overseas department of France, so the official language is French, but since the department is located far from France it is quite different from France when it comes to all the above mentioned themes.

It would be really interesting for my pupils to get some penpals from New Zealand, and that would really open them up to the English universe!

Feel free to contact me at any time!

Best regards,

Emile SAMUT

44249 -
modify delete 73650 - Reply from kakue (New Caledonia) - 2013-03-03

Yes I am interested to have penpals with your pupils . We are also looking for penpals in NZ for my pupils to improve their English and also to share cultures.

Please write back to me .

Thank you

44249 -
modify delete 73557 - Reply from Imelda (New Caledonia) - 2013-02-25

I am interested to have penpals with children aged from 11 to 14 years old . Please send me an e-mail for further informations.

44249 -
modify delete 73331 - Reply from Elias (Benin) - 2013-02-03

hi! my students are interested in your project. we are a school in Bénin in west africa.My students are french speaking.

44249 -
modify delete 45755 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2012-08-19

Hi !
I am teaching English to 11-14 year old French students. We live close to Nantes in the Western part of France. I love penfriendship and I set one every year because students love it so much and it makes the use of foreign language so concrete and fun ! We could exchange via letters but also via e-mails (cards, videos...)
Hope to hear from you soon !
Virginie.

44249 -
modify delete 45619 - Reply from Leena (French Polynesia) - 2012-08-12

Hi,
I'm a teacher of a 4th grade class in Tahiti. The pupils are going to start learning English and I'm searching for a class make penpal connexion with (postal mail and email). I would like to take my pupils to NZ to visit and maybe meet yours if possible. Please let me know. Thank you.
Leena

44249 -
modify delete 44253 - Reply from elisabeth (France) - 2012-05-11

Bonjour
je suis enseignante à toulouse en France , je travaille en collège avec des élèves de 12 à 15 ans , je serai interessée par votre proposition.
Cordialement

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info