Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44586 - from Justine (New Zealand) - 2012-06-14
: "Seeking penpals to learn about different cultures"

Hello

My class of 28 year 5 students (9-10 year olds) are seeking penpals from around the world to learn about other cultures. Please contact me if you have a class or students who would like to exchange letters or emails with us.

Thanks

44586 -
modify delete 125586 - Reply from Meredith (Italy) - 2019-04-14

Hi there!
My name is Meredith Buxton and I teach 3rd grade in a plurilingual school in Italy.  As part of a class project for next school year, September 2019, I am planning a cultural exchange with my two classes, about 50+ students aged 8-9years.
The idea is for the children to write and exchange letters, drawings and general information about their daily lives.
Please let me know if you would be interested in this project.
Regards

44586 -
modify delete 98804 - Reply from elizabeth (Kenya) - 2014-06-24

please be in touch our students want to have penpal from your school and all over the world

44586 -
modify delete 46851 - Reply from Amalia (Italy) - 2012-09-15

I am an Italian teacher and my 20 lively and enthusiastic children are very keen on learning English as a second language. They have been studying it for one year, twice a week. The class consists of ten males and ten females. We'd like to have a year link with another classroom around the world, in order to exchange experiences about classroom life, e-mail writing, culture, nature , wildlife , social studies, but also songs and games, families and sport. I think this classroom cross- curricular topics will improve their English and get them fond of it.
We can have write e-mails one or twice a month after having chosen a similar project that we can work out both schools.Amalia Padovan

44586 -
modify delete 45489 - Reply from Lisette (USA) - 2012-08-05

Hi
I would be interested in setting up a penpal connection with your class and mine. I have a 3rd grade dual language class in Brooklyn, NY. The level of English will vary because of the many English language learners that we have. I believe I will have about 22 kids. Please let me know if interested.

Thank you
Lisette
Ps 89
Cypress Hills Community school
Brooklyn, NY

44586 -
modify delete 45467 - Reply from Leena (French Polynesia) - 2012-08-04

Hi,
I'm a teacher of a 20-pupils-class (aged 9-10). We're searching for penpals to exchange with and to visit in november 2013 or fébruary 2014. We could share about culture, way of life and else in English or French. Let me know if you're interested.
My email : toriki36@mail.pf
I really hope we meet your expectations.
Leena APEANG

44586 -
modify delete 45363 - Reply from Leena (French Polynesia) - 2012-07-30

Hi Justine,
I'm a brand new teacher of a 4th grade class of 20. We're aiming a school trip to NZ in february 2014 and we would like to have penpals to exchange with in English (the pupils will start studying English in august).
Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you.
Leena

44586 -
modify delete 45146 - Reply from Suzel (France) - 2012-07-16

Bonjour ! Hello !

My pupils are 10-11 year old. They learn english and i would like to read Flat Stanley with them in Sept 2012.
With the Flat Stanley project, we send our Stanley in different countries in the world and we present our city, country and traditions.

They can write in english or french.

à bientot, mayby ?
Suzel
Suzel

44586 -
modify delete 44891 - Reply from tiare (French Polynesia) - 2012-07-03

Salut je m’appelle VAIHO Tiare,je suis enseignante dans une classe de CM1 de 24 élèves. cela fait un an que je cherche des correspondants en Nouvelle Zéllande,je suis mes élèves l’année prochaine en CM2,nous avons le projet de venir en NZ ;si tu es daccord je souhaite vivement que tu me contacte.MERCI ;mon mail :vaiho.tiare@mail.pf

44586 -
modify delete 44799 - Reply from Gunilla (Sweden) - 2012-06-26

Hello!

We would love to write to you and learn about your culture!

I am a teacher in the 3rd grade in the south of Sweden. My students are 8 and 9 years old.
We are interested in writing in english to you. My students are yet not very good in english, but we are working on it :)

Best wishes
Gunilla Sonesson
Teacher
Sövetads skola
27195 Ystad
Sweden

44586 -
modify delete 44789 - Reply from romina (Argentina) - 2012-06-25

Hi, I`m Romina from Argentina, I teach at a primary school in Buenos Aires, my students are third graders( 8 and 9 years old). They have been learning English for only three years so they know the basics. Most of them only have the opportunity to learn at school, just a few have the chance to learn at an institue or with a private teacher. It would be great if we could exchange mails or use Skype to chat. The only problem is that as they have little knowledge of the language I would have to intervene a lot so perhaps if we could think of a series of questions so as to guide the conversation and try to make the most of it ( and avoid misunderstandings or awkward moments when you don`t know what to say...) Ok, bye for now Tell me what you think of my idea

44586 -
modify delete 44600 - Reply from Alexandra (France) - 2012-06-14

Hi ! My 27 pupils (9-10 years) Will be very glad to exchange with yours until july 3 th. Next september I Will have 25 or 27 New pupils (9-10 years).
We CAN exchange by email or Letters.
Waitting for your answer.
Alexandra

44586 -
modify delete 44597 - Reply from Nelly (France) - 2012-06-14

Hello. I'm a french teacher for pupils of 8 years old. I would like to establish a corespondance with pupils aroud the world. I would be very glad to work with you. Thanks.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info