Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44620 - from Elena (Argentina) - 2012-06-15
: "Looking for penpals!"

I´m an Elnglish teacher from Argentina and would love to have my students exchange mails with students from any country as long as correspondence is in English. I have classes of 25-30 students between 12 and 15.
I also have a group of 8 students aged 10-11 at a private institute.
Looking forward to your replies!!!

44620 -
modify delete 118536 - Reply from BUSRA (Turkey) - 2017-09-21

Hello there!
I am a teacher of English at a highschool. I am from Turkey. My students are 14-17 years old.
I look for penpals for them. Maybe you can help me. :)Plz send me a message back. I hope to hear from you soon.

44620 -
modify delete 110060 - Reply from Chris (China) - 2016-01-29

Hello there,

I am an English teacher at a language training school in Beijing. We have about 10 to 20 Chinese students who would like to start up a pen pal program with a country on the exact opposite side of the world! All of our students are learning English as a second language and we think that this will be a great way to practice. We would like to hand write our letters and send them in the mail. I have given my email address so please don't hesitate to send me a message and ask questions. I could even use Skype or FaceTime as well! I look forward to hearing back from you.

Until then,
Chris

44620 -
modify delete 109964 - Reply from Petia (Bulgaria) - 2016-01-22

Hello ! I am an English teacher too and I am also looking for correspondence friends for my students, they are 9-10 years old. I will be happy to connect them :)

44620 -
modify delete 106425 - Reply from Elvira (USA) - 2015-08-09

Hello,

I am a middle school social studies teacher and I have approximately 20-35 students per class period. I would love to see if your class would be willing to write to my students. We are in a rural area so students are unfamiliar with the world outside their norm and to be able to build concrete connections to the world around them would be great. I am will provide students with basic questions having to do with culture in your area (food, clothing, traditions, government, economy,etc.).

They will be instructed to respond in English, Using first names with last name initials and class period for reference purposes and prompted to write at least 3 paragraphs each time (we are trying to improve their writing stamina.)

Thank you in Advance for your consideration to write my class.

Elvira Preikschat

44620 -
modify delete 75762 - Reply from Trudy (USA) - 2013-08-14

Hi! I saw your post and my kids fit your age range. We are a homeschooling family with three boys ages 10, 12 and 15 and we are looking for penpals to correspond with for a school project this year. They would love to hear from your students.

44620 -
modify delete 73598 - Reply from Monika (Poland) - 2013-03-02

Hi! I'm a teacher in a primary school. My students are 7-12-year-olds. I' d like to involve them in writing letters with students in English in order to improve their language and thus, show them that English is very important nowadays.

44620 -
modify delete 73346 - Reply from Summer (USA) - 2013-02-04

I would love to have my students corresponde with your students if you are still interested. I have 24 students. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you,

Summer

44620 -
modify delete 73084 - Reply from david (Great Britain) - 2013-01-12

hello
our school is in england and my class is 9-10 years of age. would you like to correspond with us.

44620 -
modify delete 72659 - Reply from Ali (USA) - 2012-12-03

Hello
I am a Spanish Teacher in a middle school here in Colorado, USA. I saw your ad and would like to see if my class could have penpals from your class to write to each other in Spanish or in English.
Please reply to
ali.toufanpur@asd20.org if your are interested to talk further.
Supongo que usted habla espanol tambien!

44620 -
modify delete 48225 - Reply from david (Great Britain) - 2012-11-12

hi, my name is david and im a primary school teacher in england. my children are 9-10 years old. we live in portsmouth which is a city by the sea in southern england.
i hope to hear fro you soon
david

44620 -
modify delete 45623 - Reply from Bettina (Denmark) - 2012-08-12

Hi. I teach English in Denmark, my students are all of Arabic origin, but born and living in Denmark. We'd like to correspond with another class who'd like to develop their communicative skills in English, learning about own and other cultures. Please drop me a line if you're be interested in getting to know my students. Regards, Bettina

44620 -
modify delete 45446 - Reply from Priscilla (USA) - 2012-08-03

Hello Elena:
I just saw that you are looking to connect with a group of students to exchange letters. I teach 8th grade World Cultures in Pennsylvania in the United States and am hoping to connect my students to other cultures in a very real way and think that having pen pals would be a fabulous way to do so. Please let me know if this is something that interests you. I look forward to hearing from you!

44620 -
modify delete 45284 - Reply from Justyna (Poland) - 2012-07-25

Hi! I'm an English teacher too. I work with students who are the same age as yours. I'd like them to be exposed to authentic English not just only in the classroom. So we'd like to exchange traditional letters via snail mail on various topics, traditions, culture, school, teens life, etc.If you are interested just drop me a line. The new school year starts on 3rd September so the time is flying. Kind regards, Justyna

44620 -
modify delete 44727 - Reply from Jenny (Korea) - 2012-06-22

Hi Elena,

I am currently teaching in a boy's middle school in Korea. I have around 28-30 13-year old boys that would love to have penpals from a different country. They are quite advanced in the language, so I would love for them practice writing!

If you're interested, please do write me an e-mail! Hoping to hear from you.

Jenny

44620 -
modify delete 44686 - Reply from Ildikó (Hungary) - 2012-06-19

Dear Elena,

I've got a student aged 10 who would very much like to find a friend to keep in touch by e-mails. Please contact me if any of your kids is interested.

Cheers, Ildikó Tóth

44620 -
modify delete 44628 - Reply from Mary (France) - 2012-06-16

Hello,
I'm a french teacher in a private institut. My students have 15.
Here, we have a wish to correspond with pupils of South America next september.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info