Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44666 - from Froy (Greece) - 2012-06-18
: "private institute looking for penfiends"

Hi everyone! I am an english teacher in an english private institute in Greece and I would like my students aged from 9 to 14 to start communication with children of about the same age to practice their english and understand how useful it is to learn this language! Our school year starts in the middle of september. Please if any colleague is interested, he/she can email me in froy.sini@gmail.com, the sooner the better.

Thanks in advance.

44666 -
modify delete 76043 - Reply from Kiran (France) - 2013-08-26

Hi I'm an English teacher in a semi-private school in France. It is a quite big school and we have both middle and high school. I teach in this levels: 11th, 6th, 7th, 9th and I have almost 30 pupils per class.
If you are interessed please contact me asap, so we can start from September (new school year!)...

Kiran

44666 -
modify delete 48030 - Reply from Tracie (USA) - 2012-10-31

I have a group of 6th grade students (11 and 12 years old) who would love to have pen pals. We are in the USA in the Chicago suburbs.

44666 -
modify delete 44833 - Reply from Froy (Greece) - 2012-06-28

hi Gisela!
I'm happy that you are able to have a penfriend project or an exchange of postcards with me.
I'm 28 years old (I'm a female!) and last year I had 12 students who had penfriends from Brazil. This year I would like to collaborate with a country which is closer to mine. I still don't know the number of students I'll have. As soon as I know, I'll kep you informed. If you want, you can send back to my personal email: froy.sini@gmail.com

kisses, Froy.

44666 -
modify delete 44822 - Reply from Gisela (Austria) - 2012-06-27

Hello,
I´m an English (and Geography) teacher from Austria. I´m teaching 10-14 year old. children. They are very interested in using and improving their English skills as well as learning about other cultures. Maybe we could also exchange postcards.
Our school year starts in the middle of September too.
That´s the website of our school (only in German):
http://schulen.eduhi.at/hsst.agatha
I´m looking forward to your reply!
Gisi

44666 -
modify delete 44707 - Reply from Anna-Maria (Netherlands) - 2012-06-20

Hi!
I'm also a English teacher in Holland and I would like to write with your students. My students are between 11 and 16 years old. If you are still interested you can send me an email and we can talk about it.
Anna-Maria

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info