Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 44862 - from Laura (Great Britain) - 2012-07-01
Primary school : "Looking German Pen pals (ages 10-11)"

Hello

I would like to set up a link with a German Primary School. I have a class of 22 pupils who are learning to speak German. I would love for them to be able to write and with pupils from Germany.

Laura

44862 -
modify delete 102050 - Reply from scot (Germany) - 2014-11-16

Hi Laura, there are a couple of schools in the Paderborn area who would really like this kind of contact, if you wish I can put you in direct contact, best wishes, Scot.

44862 -
modify delete 45138 - Reply from Gudrun (Germany) - 2012-07-16

Hello Laura,
My name is Gudrun and I run my own a small Language School. No grinds! My classes are small and I teach English. The students who would participate are in grade 5, between 10+11 years old. Their English is still quite poor and I usually help them with the letters in English. If you wish we could write letters half English and half German. Furthermore,we could scan the letters and send them by e-mail which will reduce time and money.
Our schoolyear starts on 13th of August, 2012. If you're interested please let me know.
regards
Gudrun

44862 -
modify delete 44887 - Reply from Gaëlle (France) - 2012-07-03

Bonjour

Je suis enseignante en France (Loire Atlantique)
J'aurai 21 élèves âgés de 9 et 10 ans.

Je recherche une école afin que chacun des mes élèves puisse avoir son correspondant.

Nous recommençons l'école en septembre 2013

Merci

A bientôt

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info