Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 45620 - from Bettina (Denmark) - 2012-08-12
: "Penpals for pupils of Arabic origin living in Denmark"

Hi.
I'm teaching English in middle school in Denmark. My students are all of Arabic origin but born and living in Denmark. As part of our curriculum I'd like to teach my student to use English as a lingua franca, a means to international communication. My student and I are very interested in learning about other cultures and in telling about our own.
Please drop me a line if you too are looking for international penpals for your students.
Thealchemist3@hotmail.com
Regards, Bettina

45620 -
modify delete 111359 - Reply from JOACHIM (Uganda) - 2016-06-25

WE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT YOR CULTURE

NYIIZE C.U PRIMARY SCHOOL KAYUNGA UGANDA

PO. BOX 18089
KAYUNGA
UGANDA

45620 -
modify delete 101970 - Reply from Kalyn (China) - 2014-11-12

Hello Bettina!
I'm working at a primary school in southwest China, where all our students study English as a second language. Our older students (grade 5 and 6, 10-12 years of age) might enjoy having a friend in Denmark, especially a friend who is also learning to speak English. I am writing to see if you are still interested, and if so, how many of your students might participate....we would probably offer the opportunity only to a select group, who are already doing well with the basic program and have time to reach a little farther. Hope to hear back from you!
Regards, Kalyn

45620 -
modify delete 73223 - Reply from Gonca (Taiwan) - 2013-01-22

Hello
ý am Gonca from Turkey. I teach English in a high school they are 14-18 years old. om purpose is the same as you. may be we can make a project together.
best wishes gonca

45620 -
modify delete 72904 - Reply from Riyas (Sri Lanka) - 2012-12-26

Dear,

I’m Riyas, from Sri Lanka, teaching in a govt. school.I’m open arms for helping friends with warm hearts and smiles. I love reading and talking with friends. I like to meet new people I love to make people happy because I believe everyone with good human being. I like people with love and kind heart,I got your address from the pen pal corner of a website. I like your country and you. I am happy to have you as my friend. How are you? We can be friends and sharing our love and experience in next letters. No more writing , keep on writing, I have mentioned my email address below.

My email - riyasris7@gmail.com

Thanks
Yours sincerely,
Riyas

45620 -
modify delete 48146 - Reply from esma (Turkey) - 2012-11-07

Hi.I work in a school which teaches islamic religion and arabic mostly.it is a vocational school and they also learn English.if you are interested my e mail is esmaerturk@hotmail.

45620 -
modify delete 46873 - Reply from Lori (Germany) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. They've all committed to this project until at least Christmas, and I'm looking for penpals who would also be willing to write pretty regularly. We could also maybe do video letters, little gifts in the mail, or other special things...we'll see! If you're interested, please let me know!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info