Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 46470 - from Nicola (Ireland) - 2012-09-07
: "ITALIAN PENPALS WANTED AGED 15-16"

Hi there! I am teaching an Italian culture class and want to set up a penpal club - writing snail mail in English. I have 25 students, aged 15-16. Please contact me if interested.

46470 -
modify delete 128318 - Reply from Antonio (Italy) - 2020-09-17

Hello, I'm Antonio from Italy, nice to meet you all. I would be glad to involve my students in pe-pal activities with Irish ones. Please contact me asap so that to discuss on the ways to start.

Looking forward hearing about you, bye for now Antonio

46470 -
modify delete 126437 - Reply from Claudia (Italy) - 2019-09-10

Hello Nicola!
Let’s get started
Send me your students emails so that mine can start the conversation
Claudia casiello
English conversation teacher
Liceo linguistico Poerio
Foggia
My email is
Formazioneortanova@libero.it

46470 -
modify delete 119281 - Reply from Mara (Italy) - 2017-10-17

Ciao Nicola!
I have read your message and I think my colleagues would be interested in connecting with your students. I am an English language assistant in an Italian high school. We're also looking for a school in Ireland ( small area) to start an exchange program with. Maybe you could help us. We're thinking April 2018. Please let me know if you are interested.
Looking for ward to hearing form you,
Mara

46470 -
modify delete 104072 - Reply from Daniela calzoni (Italy) - 2015-06-24

Hi Nicola
My name is Daniela and i teach english and literature in a secondary School in tuscany
I See you are interested in penpals but i wonder if you d be interested in class exchanges Too ! We have been having class exchanges For years and They work ! All the best - be in touch Anyway if you Like Daniela

46470 -
modify delete 101327 - Reply from Claudia (Italy) - 2014-10-06

Dear colleague,
I teach English at a Highschool in Tuscany (near Florence). Would you be interested in an exchange? My students are 15 years old and study languages! The class is 24 students.
Thanks!

46470 -
modify delete 100416 - Reply from Daniela (Italy) - 2014-09-05

Hi, I see your post was dated 2012 but I wonder if you are still interested in Italian links and possibly in classe exchanges too. Our school in Tuscany is a Liceo Linguistico and we have years of clas exchnages experience. Thanks anyway
take care
Daniela

46470 -
modify delete 97379 - Reply from JOHNMARY (Uganda) - 2014-01-10

Dear teacher am glad to inform you that am very much interested in exchanging letters with your class.am teacher Johnmary from Uganda

46470 -
modify delete 74470 - Reply from Isabella (Italy) - 2013-05-18

Hi,
I teach English at a High school in Italy and I'd love to set up a penpal club both snail and email in English, too. I have about a hundred students, aged 14-19

46470 -
modify delete 74239 - Reply from danielle (France) - 2013-04-21

bonjour, je cherche pour ma fille un échange linguistique pour une à deux semaines pour amèlioer son anglais.
Elle a 16 ans et est en classe de seconde .
Si toute fois vous avez une jeune fille de son age qui serai interresser par un èchange , contcacter moi par mail.
Nous habitons a Haute Goulaine proche de la ville de Nantes.

46470 -
modify delete 48201 - Reply from giusy (Italy) - 2012-11-10

Hello,
I teach English in a Liceo linguistico in Italy ( sicily. My students would like to get in touch with some Irish students to exchange letters or emails. They are 14-16 years old and are very motivated because they study modern languages at school. they are all good students willing to find some penfriends. If you are interested, please write me ASAP,
Giusy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info