Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 46696 - from Cristina (Australia) - 2012-09-12
: "German speakers required for English-German email exchange"

Hi, I am Cristina the German teacher in a school in Australia. I would like my 25 students to have e-mail exchange with German native speakers. They are 12-13 years old. If you are interested, contact me and we can start the project! :)

46696 -
modify delete 46892 - Reply from Carrol (Canada) - 2012-09-17

Hi, I teach a class of 22 grade 5/6 students in Canada. My students range from low to average to a few in the higher ability-levels. We would love to have penpals in another country. I saw your ad on google and thought i would contact you. Are you in Australia? Please contact me and we can discuss the possibility of our students penpaling. Thank you. Mrs. Carrol Willey e-mail: cwilley9@cogeco.ca

46696 -
modify delete 46868 - Reply from Lori (Germany) - 2012-09-16

Hi! I'm an American teaching English in Germany, and I'm looking for a group of penpals for 15 kids, grades 1-4, who are in the after-school program where I work. Their level of English is pretty low (although it varies from kid to kid), but I'd be helping them pretty intensively. My goal was to get them to practice more English, but it sounds like your goal is to get your kids to practice more German...right? When I was in middle school and high school, I had a German penpal, and we both wrote in our second languages. (In other words, I wrote to her in broken German, and she wrote to me in broken English.) Would you maybe be interested in something similar? If you are, please let me know!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info