Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 47386 - from Olesya (Russia) - 2012-09-29
: "Looking for penfriend"

Hello!
My name is Olesya. I'm an English teacher. Our school is situated in the south of Russia in Krasnodar region. My students are 10-16 years old. We have to make friends with school from any other country to learn about another culture and everyday life, to communicate and to practice our English-speaking skills. The level of my students is not too high. But I hope to change it.
Please e-mail: osegozina@gmail.com
Best wishes,
Olesya.

47386 -
modify delete 72590 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2012-11-27

Hello. I am a sixth grade social studies teacher in the United States. Our students are 11-12 years old. We just finished studying Russia, and would like to exchange letters with your students. Our letters will be in English; we will share our culture with you. Our plan is to send you several letters at one time and receive the same from you. We can start sending letters in 2-4 weeks. Look forward to your reply.

47386 -
modify delete 47535 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-10-05

Hi Olesya, I'm also looking for some penfriends for my students. I teach kids aged 10-12 (primary school) and 14-16 (middle school) in Brodnica in Poland. This year in both schools I want to set up a pen-pal club, as an additional lesson, in which students would write letters, exchange postcards, small gifts, pictures of our schools as well as learn much about the culture and maybe some words in other languages.
Hope to hear from you soon
Anna

47386 -
modify delete 47446 - Reply from melis (Turkey) - 2012-10-02

Hello Olesya..My name is Melis.I am from Turkey. I work in a college and my students aged 11-14.Our school is situated in the west of the Turkey.(İZMİR)We want to make friends from other schools.The level of our students is not so good but I hope it will.As a collage we want to invite teachers and their students.Accomadation and all the other things are given accept plane tickets.Contact me if you want to join us as a penpal or guest.I am looking forward to see your message.

BEST REGARDS
MELİS AYDIN

47386 -
modify delete 47387 - Reply from Olesya (Russia) - 2012-09-29

Sorry, WANT not have to ...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info