Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 47975 - from Olga (Greece) - 2012-10-29
: "Looking for pen pals!"

Hello! I teach English in a Primary school in Giannitsa. My 5th grade students (10-11 years old) are looking for English speaking pen pals in order to communicate with them through e-mails and practise the English language. They would also like to learn about kids that live in other countries, to talk about their hobbies and exchange information and pictures about the place they live in and their customs.
We would like to keep the communication on through the whole school year.

Looking forward to receiving your answers.

47975 -
modify delete 73216 - Reply from david (Great Britain) - 2013-01-22

hello
my school is in england. my class are 9-10 years of age. would you like to email with us.
thanx
david

47975 -
modify delete 48171 - Reply from Gökçen (Turkey) - 2012-11-08

Hello,
I am a teacher and I am looking for a class of children aged 9 to 11 years to match my students of the same age. I teach school in English. (Turkey)I am planning a e-twinnig prıject. It is a shorter than a commenius project.
It will be able to correspond via the Internet and by mail.
We could exchange letters, songs...

I look forward to your contacts!

47975 -
modify delete 48086 - Reply from Riah Jenkins (Uganda) - 2012-11-04

Hi my daughter is 9 years old and is looking for a penpal. If anyone would like to get in touch with her. I will speak to other children in her class, as one or two have commented on wanting a penpal
Thanks
Jenny Milner

47975 -
modify delete 48000 - Reply from Kate (Poland) - 2012-10-30

Hello! Would You be interested in snail mail too? I'm an English teacher from Poland and I'd love my students( 15 students who are 11-12 years old) to exchange letters, postcards via normal post. I would send all letters from my students to you in one package(to save some money for stamps)and you would give letters to your pupils and reply in the same way. What do you think???

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info