Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 48118 - from Wendy (Great Britain) - 2012-11-05
: "Penpal exchange for my school"

Hello, I work in a primary school in the UK, we are learning to speak french throughout the school and I would love if we could set up a penpal scheme with a primary school in france, where we could share letters, photos and ideas!
Please get in touch
Wendy

48118 -
modify delete 74485 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2013-05-20

Hello,

If you're still looking for penfriends in France, let me know,I'm teaching in Bretagne with children between 7 and 10 years old.

Céline

48118 -
modify delete 72816 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2012-12-14

I have 22 pupils who are 9 and 10 years old and we are looking for penpals in england.
We live on the north coast of france.
Thank you for your answer

48118 -
modify delete 72611 - Reply from Jean-Baptiste (France) - 2012-11-29

I teach IT in primary school in France, and I've got classes your age group. If you're interested in being our new penpals, just let me know !

48118 -
modify delete 72488 - Reply from julie (France) - 2012-11-21

Hello, i'm a french teacher in class with children from 7 to 8 years old. We are interesting to correspond with you.

Thanks

Melle Billeaud

48118 -
modify delete 72395 - Reply from Fanny (France) - 2012-11-15

I used to teach French in Britain but now I teach English to primary and secondary school children in a small French private school not far from Versailles and Saint Germain en laye. I would love to set up a correspondence with a class of British children learning French.
My pupils are motivated and so am I. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

48118 -
modify delete 48247 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2012-11-14

Hello, I'm à french teacher and I'm interested in correspondence with an english class. I've got 29 pupils from 9 to 11 years old. I'd like to write letters in english and french ( children know some english sentences and words...)
I give you my email if you're also interested.
I hope i'll read you soon.
Bye
Sylvie

48118 -
modify delete 48154 - Reply from martine (France) - 2012-11-08

Hello Wendy.
I teach English in a small primary school of Brittany. We live near the sea. My pupils study English for 5 years. We would be happy to correspond with you. We wish exchanges by letters, by e-mail and also maybe video exchanges. This year, we began to work on detective short stories. We read Sherlock Holmes's stories. Of course, it is one of our projects and we would like to share it the others with you.
Amicelement,
Martine

48118 -
modify delete 48134 - Reply from Nelly (France) - 2012-11-06

Hello Wendy, I am satisfied to read your message. I am teaching in a school of the North of France. My students are 9 and 11 years. They are 23 in the class. I would like that they correspond with your pupils by mails, by e-mails. We could also exchange videos. I hope that you will be interested. Bye, see you soon...
Nelly.

48118 -
modify delete 48127 - Reply from Camille (France) - 2012-11-06

Hi wendy! It's been a great pleasure to read your mail! I beg you pardon for my English I've got to improve, I'm gonna try to explain myself as well as possible. I'm French, and I live in Paris. I'm not a teacher, just a mum in the association of parents of my children's school. It's a primary school for kids between 6 and 11 years old, situated in Paris. We would really like to create an exchange between our school and an English speaking one. If you are interested, please, contact me.
Camille.hamitouche@hotmail.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info