Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 48140 - from Linda (China) - 2012-11-07
: "I am looking for pen pal for my students."

I am looking for pen pal for my students, aged 12-17. Email or snail mail are okay.

48140 -
modify delete 103346 - Reply from Nicola (Australia) - 2015-03-30

Hi Linda.
I have 22 students that are between 11-13 years old. They would love to exchange letters as they are studying China next term.
Look forward to hearing from you.

48140 -
modify delete 98548 - Reply from loren nania (Australia) - 2014-05-27

I live on the outskirts of Melbourne Victoria Australia- in the River country of the Yarra valley. I am a 56 year old female who has many education social political environmental and life style musical and sporting interests. I have been a freelance journalist, radio presenter, documentary maker and advocate for over 30 years. I am keen to tell people in China what Australia is really about. I would love to write to your students and send them pictures etc.
Cheers Loren Nania

48140 -
modify delete 72789 - Reply from Laurent (French Guiana) - 2012-12-11

Hello,I'm an english teacher from French Guiana. My students are from 12 to 15. We are looking for penfriends from different  cultures. Please contact us of you're interested.It would be great if we could link up!

48140 -
modify delete 72600 - Reply from Gwynette T. Waters (USA) - 2012-11-29

Hello,

I would like to find penpals for my middle schools students, as well. I teach at a small, rural middle school in Sumter, South Carolina. I have one Gifted and Talented class and three regular classes of English Language Arts students. Please reply if you would like to work together.

48140 -
modify delete 72475 - Reply from Alisa (Japan) - 2012-11-20

Hello. I teach English in Japan and am also looking for pen pals for my junior high school students (13-14 years old). How many students do you have? Right now I have one class of 37, but there might be a possibility of adding 3 more classes. I think it would be great to have our students practice English together, especially with what's been going on between Japan and China.

48140 -
modify delete 48231 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-11-12

Dear Linda, I teach English in a primary school in Poland to 37 12-year-old pupils, who are eager to exchange letters, postcards, drawings etc. with your younger pupils. Hope to hear form you soon, Anna

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info