Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 518 - from PAULA (Argentina) - 2004-06-27
: "New Friends"

Hello people!!
I'm an English Teacher at Pilgrims English Institute and i would like to exchange some culture with you all.
I would be glad if we could make our children write each other.
Thanks in advanced.
Paula.

518 -
modify delete 100568 - Reply from Fabiana (USA) - 2014-09-09

Hello! I am looking to have my 3rd grade class write to pen pals about their traditions that they do year after year and saw your "teacher Ad." If you are interested, we have a class of 27 students, boys and girls, who would love to share and learn about other types of traditions. Let me know!

518 -
modify delete 44364 - Reply from Rajabu (Tanzania) - 2012-05-22

My pupils are interested in getting pals from your school so that they can be exchanging gifts,
Regards

518 -
modify delete 31506 - Reply from Tara (USA) - 2009-09-17

Hello,

It is a beautiful day here in Indianapolis,Ind. I am a Teacher Assistiant and a Subitstion teacher. I enjoy teaching students and learning about different culuters.Iam a Teacher in different classroom everyday.I love English and writing.I write poetry and short stories and had some published. I am a single mother of two sons ages 12 and 11 years.My students at school enjoy learning knew things. Tell me a little about yourself; schooland your town. How many students do you tacher each day.

518 -
modify delete 31034 - Reply from Sara (USA) - 2009-08-24

Hi, I love to talk to you further regarding setting up pen pals. I am a writing teacher for a whole elementary school (grades kindergarten -5th). Many teachers are interested in having their class write with pen pals. If you are interested in working together please feel free to email me! I look forward to hearing from you!
-Sara Ackeret
sackeret@interact.ccsd.net

518 -
modify delete 18623 - Reply from Eliana (Brazil) - 2007-04-21

Hello. My name is Eliana and I am an English Teacher at a Public School in the south of Brazil, a city called São José dos Pinhais, in the Paraná State, Brazil. I am very interested in setting up a link with school in Argentna so that we can swap information and activities and learn about life in different countries. My secondary school students are 15 to 18 and they have been studying English as a foreing language for about 4 to 6 years. They are still considered beginners as they don't have much opportunities of practicing language outside of school. So, the partnership seems to be a good way of showing our students that English is useful and make them use it in a real context. My students would like very much to exchange letters and develop small projects exchanging points of view of a common theme. According to both school calendar, we could enable a joint curricular project which enable students at both schools. Write soon. Warm wishes.

518 -
modify delete 17255 - Reply from blandine (France) - 2007-02-07

je cherche un accompagnateur avec 6/10 enfants pour un séjour en France MARSEILLE :
http://aefa.paca.site.voila.fr:

A bientôt

518 -
modify delete 16639 - Reply from alain (Burkina Faso) - 2007-01-07

bonjour
comment ça vas .les activités la santé,et la famille.je m'appel alain et je suis de nationalité burkinabais.j'aime me faire des amis.j'ai trouvé votre email et je desire qu'on devienne des amis.amis pour la vie et durable.aurevoir et a bientot.j'attends

518 -
modify delete 15932 - Reply from lansana sano (Guinea) - 2006-11-24

mon nom c'est Sano, je suis Africain de nationalité Guinéenne de capital Conakry (Afrique de l'oeust)je suis jumaux mon frère jumax ce nomme Lonceny j'ai 21 ans et je voudrait etudier en Australie parceque c'est mon pays de reve, je veux apprendre la mangue Anglaise et ecrire aussi.je viens de terminer ma formation en Informatique Bureautique et actuellement je suis en stage à l'AGBEF. ma passion c'est la lecture

518 -
modify delete 15326 - Reply from michael (USA) - 2006-11-02

I have two sons aged 8 and 10. My youngest son Jason would like a penpal from Argentina. He already can write and read in Spanish thanks to a good program in his school as well as a tutor that comes once a week to instruct him individually. He also watches animated cartoons in Spanish as well as movies in Spanish. I feel that to round out his experience it would be nice for him to have a Spanish pen pal. He has already written a letter for a future pen pal of your choice. Please understand that his letters will be in Spanish and preferably if you can have a physical address as opposed to an e-mail that would be better. I appreciate your help in this manner and hope that this can be realized. Best, Mike Feinberg

518 -
modify delete 13726 - Reply from Mike (USA) - 2006-09-21

HELLO ALL!!!
We're a school in the state of North Dakota. Our school name is St Mary High school. We looking for a school in argentina, and we have the pleasure to begin a penpals project.

Mr Mike Smith, St mary's high school

518 -
modify delete 11702 - Reply from Yaming (China) - 2006-08-09

Hello;
This is Yaming from China.I'm the owner of a private english school for EFL Chinese students. We like to be penpals with your students.If you are interested in doing so.Please contact me at:Yaming1980@tom.com

518 -
modify delete 10224 - Reply from gherissi (Algeria) - 2006-05-28

hi!
I'm also an English Teacher in a middle school.very glad to share our work together and make our children write each other.
yours;gherissi

518 -
modify delete 7286 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2005-12-14

Hello, I'm a student from Janesville, Wisconsin, USA. I got to an international academy and we are doing projects on certain countries. I need a primary source (which is someone that you e-mail or talk to from the country that you are studying)I would like to know about any problems in Argentina and how the government is trying to do to fix these problems. Please help me! Thanks in advance!
Liz EEUU
Para usted informacion, hablo castellano tambien entonces si hay algunas cosas que no sabe usted que decir. decime.
Gracias

518 -
modify delete 6184 - Reply from awudu (Ghana) - 2005-10-24

hi
nice to meet u see u soon

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info