Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 72474 - from Alisa (Japan) - 2012-11-20
: "English/Japanese snail mail pen pals wanted"

Hello! I'm an English teacher in Fukuoka, Japan and am looking for pen pals for my 8th graders (13-14 years old). Right now there are 37 students (one class), but there is a chance 3 more classes will be added. Their level is not incredibly high, but they try very hard.

I'm looking for teachers from around the world. We can do an English-Japanese exchange if you teach Japanese, or English-English for practice/cultural exchange. Even if you are another teacher in Japan, I think it would be nice for them to practice English with their peers and learn more about a different part of their country.

Thank you!

72474 -
modify delete 113045 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2016-09-14

Hello.
I'm Tetiana. I work at middle school with teens (14 years old students). We'd like to be your pen-friends. We want to learn English, and not only but to know much more about other countries and their customs and traditions.
Are you interested in such collaboration?
Write back sooon
Tetiana

72474 -
modify delete 76229 - Reply from Devmi (Sri Lanka) - 2013-08-31

Dear Madam
I am Devmi Jayathilaka, I am 13 years old, I am a girl, I am studying in an International school in Colombo. Apart from my studies I like to listen to music ex: pop,rock.... I really love the nature in Japan because it is so attractive and I like drawing. After completing my high school I am planning to come to Japan for my higher studies in ICT and Animation. I would like to communicate with a girl similar to my age from Japan,therefore please be kind enough to find a suitable girl to communicate with. With kind regards,Devmi.

72474 -
modify delete 73514 - Reply from Alisa (Japan) - 2013-02-22

***I don't know how to delete this post, but I have found penpal connections to those who are looking. Thank you for your interest and good luck!***

72474 -
modify delete 73511 - Reply from lea Lau-Jeppesen (Denmark) - 2013-02-21

Hi there, We are a Danish class which would very much like to write with your class. My students are in the age of 12 until 14 years. We live near the German boarder (5 km.) I hope you still have some penpals for my class. We are 18 students in the class.
Best regards

Lea Lau-Jeppesen

72474 -
modify delete 72730 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2012-12-07

Hello, we have around 55 sixth grade students; their ages are 11 to 12-years-old. We just studied Japan, and students love your culture! We can exchange English to English letters with your students. Please contact me at cragland@bigsandyisd.org if you are interested.

72474 -
modify delete 72685 - Reply from Sebastien (France) - 2012-12-05

Hi, are you still looking for penpals for your classes?
I'm an Eglish teacher in junior high school (which has four grades over here, from 6th to 9th)
I have one 7th grade class, 4 8th and one 9th. I would like to start a penpals exchange with at least some of my classes, ideally with Japan (I've spent a few years as an ALT over there, I want to do that with pupils with whom mine will have to use English to communicate and French pupils tend to think Japan is cool).
If you're still looking for partners, please send me a mail.

Thanks

72474 -
modify delete 72480 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2012-11-20

Hi, I'm an English teacher at a primary and middle school in Poland. I run a penpal club at my school and can easily find as many volunteers to write with your pupils as you wish. Japan is a very interesting country and it would be a great pleasure to work with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Ania

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info