Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 72482 - from Maaike (Netherlands) - 2012-11-21
: "Looking for 100 penpals"

I am an English teacher from the Netherlands, looking for penpals for my students. We have tried to match up students through multiple website over the past few years but every time we start up contact, it also ends there and we get no response after matching.

I hope you can help me find penpals for my students. I teach pupils from 12 to 17 years old, English is part of their curriculum at school. Each year we would like for students to -at least- receive and produce these forms of contact:

A video in which the pupil introduces themself, their family and our school
An e-card or email
A regular, personal letter
Skype contact

This is the minimum amount of contact we would like to aim for, but we are open to suggestions.

I currently have about 100 pupils looking for contacts, and if successful the rest of the teacher would like to find penpals for their students too.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Maaike Grondsma

72482 -
modify delete 127966 - Reply from Anna (Denmark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

72482 -
modify delete 110092 - Reply from Tamara (Belarus) - 2016-02-01

Hello! I also teach English in a Gymnasium in Belarus. And my pupils(aged 10-16)and I look for friends round the world to make contacts and to have a chance to communicate in order to improve and better their English and simply to find good friends. In general we would love to make a close realtionship between schools, so as to have a possibility to develop lon-term and jotful interconnection. We are open for any ideas and will be happy to hear from you soon. Kindest regards, Tamara

72482 -
modify delete 103827 - Reply from Yacina (France) - 2015-06-01

Hello,
I teach English in a secondary school to students from Years 7 to 10 and I would be very interested in building an exchange for my sutdents in Year 9 or 10.Please send me an email for organizing such an exchange
Thak you

72482 -
modify delete 97393 - Reply from Marga López (Spain) - 2014-01-12

I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Mallorca. I have a group of 12-13 year old students (18) and we are looking for penfriends to exchange our impressions. We would also be open to a visit and even to a students exchange in the future. You can visit our website: www.esliceu.com

72482 -
modify delete 97392 - Reply from Marga López (Spain) - 2014-01-12

I'm an English teacher at a secondary school in Mallorca. I have a group of 12-13 year old students (18) and we are looking for penfriends to exchange our impressions. We would also be open to a visit and even to a students exchange in the future. You can visit our website: www.esliceu.com

72482 -
modify delete 76831 - Reply from Kaela (USA) - 2013-09-18

Hello!
I'm Kaela and I am from the USA. I'm 16 and would love to assist you and your class by becoming a penpal! I love meeting new people and I love that your schools are promoting this!
I am okay with all the forms of contact that you are wanting your students to achieve though Skyping may have to be held off until I finish moving. (I am moving to South Korea in the next month or two)
I hope that I can be useful to your students in some way. And if you would like, I can become a penpal for multiple students! I can send postcards and mail from America and Korea! But, I will focus on helping your students with English while creating a friendship! (:
If you are interested, please contact me!
Thank you,
Kaela

72482 -
modify delete 74812 - Reply from dominique (France) - 2013-06-18

hello
I teach English in a high school Normandy , I would very much like to start an exchange with your country , my pupils are between 15 and 16 years old , they learn all kinds of subjects and do some history geography and physics in English
We live in a very nice area next to the D Day beaches
Looking forward to hearing from you

dominique

72482 -
modify delete 74779 - Reply from Renan (France) - 2013-06-16

Hello Maike,
Dit sort contacten zoek ik ook voor mijn leerlingen.
I work in the north or france with 2-3 classes of pupils aged between 13-15.
I am very interested by your project.
Are you still looking for contacts?
Groetjes
Renan

72482 -
modify delete 73781 - Reply from Agnieszka (Poland) - 2013-03-15

How about some penpals for your students from Poland?
I teach 16-19- year-olds. All of them learn English, some also German, French or Russian.

72482 -
modify delete 73510 - Reply from Lea Lau-Jeppesen (Denmark) - 2013-02-21

Hi there, I'm an English teacher in Denmark. I have a class with students from 12 until 14 years. We live near the boarder til Germany (5 km). We would love to have some penpals. Hope this is something for your school. Hope to hear from you soon.

best regards
Lea Lau-Jeppesen

72482 -
modify delete 73247 - Reply from Nahomie (France) - 2013-01-24

Hello!

I teach English in a French school to pupils aged 17-21 who mainly study Biology, Agronomy, Farming or Services. We are located in the South-West of France, next to Toulouse, in a rural area.

I’m planning a cultural trip to the Netherlands with some of my pupils.

We are looking for Dutch schools that may be interested in a partnership with us. This could take different forms according to how involved your school is willing to be. If you are interested in working together, please let me know. Points of focus for my students will be:
- Writing English and learning how to ask English questions,
- Discovering what 17-21 years old do at school, at home..., and what the differences are.
- Learning about other cultures/habits/backgrounds.

The simplest partnership would be to spend one day in your school during our stay in the Netherlands. Our pupils would prepare a presentation of their region (local food...) for your students. If you provide French lessons, they could take part in them.

Another option is to consider a longer-term partnership, in which our pupils could spend a few nights in your pupils' families. You would of course be welcome to our school under the same conditions later during the school year or the year after.

Please, let me know what you think about it, it will be my first time!
If ever you are interested in one of those two options, feel free to contact me as soon as possible, and I’m open to suggestions.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Nahomie
e-mail: nahomie.moricette@mfr.asso.fr

72482 -
modify delete 73246 - Reply from Nahomie (France) - 2013-01-24

Hello!

I teach English in a French school to pupils aged 17-21 who mainly study Biology, Agronomy, Farming or Services. We are located in the South-West of France, next to Toulouse, in a rural area.

I’m planning a cultural trip to the Netherlands with some of my pupils.

We are looking for Dutch schools that may be interested in a partnership with us. This could take different forms according to how involved your school is willing to be.

The simplest partnership would be to spend one day in your school during our stay the Netherlands. Our pupils would prepare a presentation of their region (local food...) for your students. If you provide French lessons, they could take part in them.

Another option is to consider a longer-term partnership, in which our pupils could spend a few nights in your pupils' families. You would of course be welcome to our school under the same conditions later during the school year or the year after.

If ever you are interested in one of those two options, feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply.

Nahomie

72482 -
modify delete 72787 - Reply from Laurent (French Guiana) - 2012-12-11

Hello,I'm an english teacher from French Guiana. My students are from 12 to 15. We are looking for penfriends from different  cultures. Please contact us of you're interested.It would be great if we could link up!

72482 -
modify delete 72506 - Reply from Marcy (Romania) - 2012-11-23

Hello ,I am an English teacher and I teach English in Galati ,a nice city along the Danube,in Romania.I would love to help our students find penpals and practise their English.They might send e-mails ,snail mail ..even short videos about them and their school.I teach students aged 10 to 14 .I even have a class of very young students (aged 7-8 ).They all love English very much and would be very glad to make penpals .

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info