Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 72627 - from Helena (Portugal) - 2012-11-30
: "Looking for pen pals"

I teach English as a 2nd language to a 3rd grade class as extra curriculum activity 3 times a week.
My students are 8/9 years and 1 is 10. They are 17.. The are really nice kids and they like the English classes a lot.
W would like to write letters and send some videos, photos with the works they do. Email is not a great option but in the classroom we have a computer and internet so I can show them videos, photos, etc
Please note that they are real beginners but very interested students. They can write about them, our holidays, our town, country, etc.
We are ready to start.
Are you interested?

72627 -
modify delete 72878 - Reply from stephanie (USA) - 2012-12-21

I teach ESL in North Carolina, USA. I have students ranging from 6-10 years old. They are working on writing in English. We would love to work with your class and write letters. We are going on holiday today, but we will be back in session Jan 6th. Email me and let me know if your interested!

72627 -
modify delete 72664 - Reply from Anna (Poland) - 2012-12-03

Yes, I am! My kids are 10 years old (is that OK?), they also attend extra classes in English (I do it as a pen-pal club), they like writing, drawing and learning about new cultures. I'm sure they would be very happy to have Portuguese penfriends!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info